2020 Ladbrokes Masters
Was not expecting cross to come with new darts. I was hoping aspinall had new ones, need a bit more grip on the back for me.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(01-31-2020, 10:43 PM)barneyarmy Wrote: MVG doesn't look particularly comfortable with these darts, I guess its not a surprise as using new darts in the heat of battle is tough.

Taylor had the same issue when he moved to target, I recall him struggling a little as he tinkered with the setup, I guess MVG will do the same over the coming weeks.

I do get the feeling we are going to see a lot of shocks this year. I think we could be seeing the start of a decline in MVG's game and dominance.

I doubt we'll see an end to MvG's dominance soon. He reached a WC final without being close to top form, so I think the others have some work to do before this happens.
Great performance from Clayton.

Good job I don’t bet, got one prediction right out of four!
(01-31-2020, 10:09 PM)The Jester Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 12:46 PM)mc1958 Wrote: For anyone watching this, not got a clue what she will be doing as she isn't actually in the event, but apparently Fallon will be gracing the stage tonight - big shock the PDC bigging her up again in front of her home crowd!!!

Fallon came on and did a 9 dart challenge with a punter before the play got started. A bit of a cringey intro got a video that I’ll upload tomorrow.

No need to upload it - I saw it on twitter!!!
Just seen all the scores on livedartsdata - I'm guessing from the averages none of the players apart from Bully Boy are bothered with this one. And from some of the posts on twitter it sounds like the camermen aren't really bothered either lol.
I recorded yesterday's coverage on my VirginMedia Box - anything worth watching at all?!
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]

B: 22g   S: Medium   F: No.6   180s: 1/25
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=39146

Here’s a link to my post of my night at the masters last night.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Night out in Leeds with the breadknife last night so missed all the action. Really good to read Aspi smashed Wade!
Taxi for Mr Nelson!
oh sh...ame.. Completely missed that there is live darts this weekend and will also miss today's sessions too.. It would have been be nice to see the first 'miles' of those Authentics..
(02-01-2020, 08:24 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Just seen all the scores on livedartsdata - I'm guessing from the averages none of the players apart from Bully Boy are bothered with this one.  And from some of the posts on twitter it sounds like the camermen aren't really bothered either lol.

The commentators made a point of emphasizing it was an automation/technical issue - not camera operators or spotters.  And seem to recall reading the cameras are remote controlled. Either way - looked silly. Rolleyes
I'm not watching it so don't know how bad it is, but I'm fairly sure even on an automated system they would need at least one person clicking buttons to decide what camera to use or what angle - so any issues would be human error and not machine
They couldn't follow the action for a good 20 mins, even the on screen score was gone, they had to show a camera that looked like it was on the ceiling to show the scoreboard in the hall
Oh dear, wish I had watched it now just for a laugh - still won't be tuning in tonight though lol
Just seen on twitter that Chizzy will be playing in glasses tonight

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDC/status/1...1200447489
(02-01-2020, 07:24 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Just seen on twitter that Chizzy will be playing in glasses tonight

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDC/status/1...1200447489

Yep, Chizzy wearing bins and look alright IMO on him.
Seem to be working alright as he's up 3-2 at the first break.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2020 Ladbrokes UK Open mc1958 145 3,928 03-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  2019 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals mc1958 66 2,594 11-25-2019, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Grahamwffc
  Ladbrokes World Series Finals discussion mc1958 73 9,039 11-07-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Banz
  2016 Ladbrokes Sydney Darts Masters mc1958 28 5,259 08-21-2016, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Swiiiitch