2020 Ladbrokes Masters
2020 Ladbrokes Masters draw confirmed

Peter Wright will play Joe Cullen in his first match as World Champion, with the draw for the 2020 Ladbrokes Masters now confirmed.

The eighth staging of the elite event will be held from January 31 - February 2 at the Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes with the the world's top 16 players on the PDC Order of Merit following the 2019/2020 World Championship in action - a limited number of tickets remain available.

The first televised event of the 2020 campaign will see world number two Wright face Cullen in his first appearance as World Champion as he bids for a first Masters title.

Five-time Masters winner Michael van Gerwen will begin his bid for a sixth successive title against Jonny Clayton, as world number three Gerwyn Price faces Simon Whitlock in a repeat of their World Championship meeting.

Two-time World Championship semi-finalist Nathan Aspinall will make his Masters debut against 2014 champion James Wade, while former World Champions Rob Cross and Adrian Lewis will collide.

The schedule of play will be confirmed in due course.

The tournament will be broadcast live on ITV4 in the UK, on PDCTV-HD for Rest of the World Subscribers and through the PDC's worldwide broadcast partners including DAZN and RTL7.

2020 Ladbrokes Masters
(1) Michael van Gerwen v (16) Jonny Clayton
(8) Nathan Aspinall v (9) James Wade
(4) Rob Cross v (13) Adrian Lewis
(5) Michael Smith v (12) Mensur Suljovic
(2) Peter Wright v (15) Joe Cullen
(7) Daryl Gurney v (10) Dave Chisnall
(3) Gerwyn Price v (14) Simon Whitlock
(6) Gary Anderson v (11) Ian White
And given this takes place in Milton Keynes what's the odds that Fallon gets an invite to go along and watch
Or is asked to commentate, or gets more coverage than anyone actually playing Smile
B: 25g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 0/25
Here's the schedule for anyone who will be watching

2020 Ladbrokes Masters
Schedule of Play
Friday January 31 (1900 GMT)
First Round

Michael Smith v Mensur Suljovic
Nathan Aspinall v James Wade
Michael van Gerwen v Jonny Clayton
Rob Cross v Adrian Lewis

Saturday February 1 (1900 GMT)
First Round

Daryl Gurney v Dave Chisnall
Gary Anderson v Ian White
Peter Wright v Joe Cullen
Gerwyn Price v Simon Whitlock

Sunday February 2
Afternoon Session (1245 GMT)
Quarter-Finals

Cross/Lewis v Smith/Suljovic
Van Gerwen/Clayton v Aspinall/Wade
Price/Whitlock v Anderson/White
Wright/Cullen v Gurney/Chisnall

Evening Session (1900 GMT)
Semi-Finals
Final

Format
First Round - Best of 19 legs
Quarter-Finals - Best of 19 legs
Semi-Finals - Best of 21 legs
Final - Best of 21 legs
I’m off to this on the Saturday night would’ve preferred the gurney and Aspinall games to have been swapped but overall I’m quite pleased with who we’ll see.

This is my local event, I only live 20 minutes down the road so a nice local night for me and the Mrs.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
^ Watch the roundabouts

Always a fun tournament. Could do with opening the draw up a bit (Maybe just top 8 or top 4 seeded) as this makes some matches very predictable, particularly on Saturday, although I guess everyone is there on merit. Looking forward to a Duzza free major, even if it is quite a low down "major" with it being a season opener and not ranked.
Just found out that I have won VIP tickets to the Friday night Courtesy of Selco Builders Warehouse. So, after some jiggling round of my social calendar. I'm now going to this on Friday night instead of Saturday.

Big Grin  One very happy Jester right now!!
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals mc1958 66 1,820 11-25-2019, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Grahamwffc
  Ladbrokes World Series Finals discussion mc1958 73 8,673 11-07-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Banz
  2016 Ladbrokes Sydney Darts Masters mc1958 28 5,123 08-21-2016, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Swiiiitch