Training rings
Hi all hope santa was good to everyone.I got a set of training rings in my stocking this year, was just wondering if many of you used them and how to get the best out of them. Is it as simple as just putting them on a target or any little games people use them for

Cheers in advance
I'm assuming you mean the Peter Wright or Simon Whitlock practice rings?  If so then I have the original sets signed by Eric Bristow in my collection from when they first came out but don't use them.

Anyway, as you are asking what to do with them as far as games are concerned, the following are pics of the instruction leaflet which came with one of the packs that will give you an idea how to use the rings and progress charts:

[Image: NEGs2i9.jpg]

[Image: XFVn3wJ.jpg]

[Image: rll5jXl.jpg]

Not sure if you got any of the progress charts referred to above in your pack, but here is one you can print yourself - this should automatically print out the correct size on A4, you just need to cut it out:

[Image: 90S0rl9.png]

And there is a link on Red Dragon how to play the first 3 games plus group play (the Bristow link is now dead and not sure I have the instructions to the other two games anywhere)

https://www.reddragondarts.com/info/pete...ing-games/
(12-30-2019, 12:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I'm assuming you mean the Peter Wright or Simon Whitlock practice rings?  If so then I  have the original sets signed by Eric Bristow in my collection from when they first came out but don't use them.

Anyway, as you are asking what to do with them as far as games are concerned, the following are pics of the instruction leaflet which came with one of the packs that will give you an idea how to use the rings and progress charts:
PICS REMOVED
Not sure if you got any of the progress charts referred to above in your pack, but here is one you can print yourself - this should automatically print out the correct size on A4, you just need to cut it out:
PIC REMOVED
And there is a link on Red Dragon how to play the first 3 games plus group play (the Bristow link is now dead and not sure I have the instructions to the other two games anywhere)

https://www.reddragondarts.com/info/pete...ing-games/

Yeah that's them thanks for the info
I bought a set of the Whitlock rings and got fed up with all the bounce outs from hitting the rings themselves.

The paper segments are a good idea though.
B: 25g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 0/25