Show us what came in the mail 2020
(07-06-2020, 06:29 PM)Coci66 Wrote: I have been collecting since January from Ebay, FB, DC and RD and have just arrived from my nephew in England. My wish list is now empty.
Wink 

[shed loads of darts here]
Woah! That's an impressive haul. That's around 50% of the total number of darts I've ever bought.

Enjoy! chilled
(07-06-2020, 06:29 PM)Coci66 Wrote: I have been collecting since January from Ebay, FB, DC and RD and have just arrived from my nephew in England. My wish list is now empty.
Wink 

I know you've been stockpiling these at your nephew's, but this is THE BIGGEST haul of equipment I've seen posted in this thread! Holy smokes, you're going to have to take a holiday just to get through setting these all up, let alone throwing them all! LOL

Nice grouping! Smile
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 46 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Blush
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
I needed to test my new AfterPay setup so what better way than to buy new darts.

[Image: jwwJLtP.jpg]
I haven't been able to throw much in the last couple weeks. But I had time to order these from A-Z Darts. Great customer service from those guys... highly recommend them.

Target Bolide 04 (Swiss Points)
Target Bolide 11 (Soft Tip)
Quest Quantum 4000 (Soft Tip)

I hadn't heard of Quantum prior to this, but these were sold as barrel only and I liked the look of the bit of grip on the leading edge of the scallop...

[Image: 52025b16d6ec63b9064f1d38172269e6.jpg]

[Image: 88264d95fc7dbcacce440987eef66c38.jpg]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 46 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Blush
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
I ordered these back in February and had them delivered local to a friend in Japan. I had planned to pick them up in March but the end of the world happened and I eventually forget I even ordered them. Last week an essential business trip created the opportunity to finally be united with my purchase.
Target Azzurri 22g                                                   Cosmo Harith Lim 21g
[Image: u8pdb0Nm.jpg][Image: tYqyHnIm.jpg]
1st purchase for a while. New set of Jocky Wilson darts and a few bits and bobs. I'll give them a throw but they're a bit shorter than what I'd usually throw.[Image: 4a1dcbfbea9a50d6fab0d0054342a725.jpg][Image: 2099c4b9c7f13af40e930b66984717f0.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Jones/Fordham and some harrows apex points, which are the better version of storm points, i think.
[Image: 2BV82n4.jpg]
Really like the look of those new Jocky darts
Darts: Modified 22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Natural 
Shafts: Short RD Nitrotech 
Flights: Mission Logo 100

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
Forgot about this order..
June 17 ordered
[Image: AqeV4QN.jpg]
Stems flights + Cosmo s-04 s-06 and standard plus #4 size stems

The s04 fly brilliant 
Now I can have three set ups with Cosmo set ups Smile 
[Image: aLFsEXI.jpg]
Judge if you will. But I honestly played for ten minutes yesterday TRYING to damage or break a nylon stem or plastic flight. Just aiming at the previous dart with force . 
I was unsuccessful.
I haven’t broke a stem in a month ...only time is robin hoods 1/3 of the time a tang will break.
It always seems to be shorts that break the most often. 
Every order for the last 2 years I add about $10of stems and flights....

These cosmos should last forever lol
[Image: CpDLjGQl.jpg?1]
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]

B: 19g   S: Tweenie   F: No.6   180s: 1/25
Was going to order that myself but never got round to it lol
Mostly a flights haul, the kites seem to really suit the John Parts and my throwing style! (Shame they took a month to get over the pond)

Also got some purple soft tip points for the missus to go with her purple barrels. [Image: 5c390a637d1c94201204434d4a0d95f3.jpg][Image: 95fb149e48273d0b865cfead03ea07f0.jpg]

Sent from my BlackBerry Keyone using Tapatalk

Dave

Current Darts:
23g Unicorn Gripper I
17g Nodor Ultralite
23g Unicorn John Lowe
Not in the mail as such, bought from local independant sports shop. Finally replaced my beat up Blade 4. Toyed with G3 & Eclipse HD2 Pro & may try them someday, but went for a Blade 5. I know some say it doesn't last as long as a B4 but wanted to try it for myself & there are pros & cons to all boards it seems. Anyway, its awesome to have a fresh, bright new board. Already blacked out the graphics & number ring since pic was taken!

[Image: 50126909331_c702677d8c_h.jpg]

[Image: 50126905786_70f2568643_h.jpg]
(07-18-2020, 09:18 PM)Dave_79 Wrote: Not in the mail as such, bought from local independant sports shop. Finally replaced my beat up Blade 4. Toyed with G3 & Eclipse HD2 Pro & may try them someday, but went for a Blade 5. I know some say it doesn't last as long as a B4 but wanted to try it for myself & there are pros & cons to all boards it seems. Anyway, its awesome to have a fresh, bright new board. Already blacked out the graphics & number ring since pic was taken!
Nothing better than throwing at a new board, enjoy
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(07-18-2020, 09:23 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 09:18 PM)Dave_79 Wrote: Not in the mail as such, bought from local independant sports shop. Finally replaced my beat up Blade 4. Toyed with G3 & Eclipse HD2 Pro & may try them someday, but went for a Blade 5. I know some say it doesn't last as long as a B4 but wanted to try it for myself & there are pros & cons to all boards it seems. Anyway, its awesome to have a fresh, bright new board. Already blacked out the graphics & number ring since pic was taken!
Nothing better than throwing at a new board, enjoy

Thanks. When I put it up it will be my first experience of the Rota-Lock system. Just had a look at the fixings, I like how the board screw has a shoulder so you know exactly how far to screw it in, its guesswork otherwise. I'll give Rota-Lock a go but I've read that its a bit loud, so I may keep the rubber feet off my outgoing board just in case!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2020 Crusher17 891 16,557 10 hours ago
Last Post: Gooddark
  Show us...what came in the mail in 2019 theblindPew 1,243 110,928 12-31-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: John_B