Show us what came in the mail 2020
Some new goodies from our new sponsor Dartbuddy
[Image: wPTbVA1m.jpg]
[Image: Us6E1Dnm.jpg?1]
Always good, looks nice!
(01-08-2020, 06:14 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Some new goodies from our new sponsor Dartbuddy

Looks like a good selection of flights. L3 are the smaller standards, correct?
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(01-08-2020, 06:36 PM)John_B Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 06:14 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Some new goodies from our new sponsor Dartbuddy

Looks like a good selection of flights. L3 are the smaller standards, correct?

Yes they call them Shape, like a Target no.6 or Harrows size
(01-03-2020, 07:56 PM)neil_kman Wrote: Cost me an arm and a leg from Japan but feel incredible so will give them a go!
These look awesome. I just discovered the "Dancing Duck" model tonight and am seriously considering it. Lord help me! LOL
Nothing overly exciting, but I've been after some long stems for a while as they used to fly well for me years ago - I managed to find some on ebay earlier this week so snagged them up - hopefully they still fly good for me after all this time!!!  The white stem is a tweenie that I use now as a comparison lol.

[Image: ZKiZTYz.jpg]
(01-09-2020, 01:14 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Nothing overly exciting, but I've been after some long stems for a while as they used to fly well for me years ago - I managed to find some on ebay earlier this week so snagged them up - hopefully they still fly good for me after all this time!!!  The white stem is a tweenie that I use now as a comparison lol.

Be interesting to see how they go for ya now after not using for some time.
Let us know MC if they still have that old magic. Smile
[Image: 20200109_152107_zpsvdqjzimy.jpg]" border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />Nice surprise from the missus today.  Set of 26g rd fusions.  But heavier than I'm used to. Tried them out and they seem to fly ok... will keep with them until my daytona fires show up at least
Current Darts
1990's Stag Dart Craft 22gm,
Target Daytona fire df-04 24gm

"If you've never played darts blindfolded... you dont know what your missing"

(01-09-2020, 01:14 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Nothing overly exciting, but I've been after some long stems for a while as they used to fly well for me years ago - I managed to find some on ebay earlier this week so snagged them up - hopefully they still fly good for me after all this time!!!  The white stem is a tweenie that I use now as a comparison lol.

Maybe you can tell Luke humphries where you got them lol clearly against peter Wright he had no spare ones
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(01-09-2020, 05:00 PM)John_B Wrote:

Maybe you can tell Luke humphries where you got them lol clearly against peter Wright he had no spare ones

These were the only sets they had - plus I'm sure if he asked nicely his actual sponsors would get some made for him Smile

Anyway they are flying rather nice for me so I may need some more myself in the future - as I put in the shoutbox earlier it was like being reacquainted with a long lost friend Smile

Good stuff.  There are some super long stems on these dum dums on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/UNICORN-TUNGSTE...3463681404.
If you win them in the next 7 minutes they can be yours...

UPDATE: The auction ended a few minutes ago. No idea who won. Someone got a sweet deal on some nice tungsten dum dums tho!
Just getting back into darts after a long break.  3 new sets to get me started.

26 gram Dartworld Scoundrels.  3BA threaded stem, fixed point, front loaded.

[Image: IMG_3737.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3736.JPG]

[Image: IMG_3735.JPG]
New mission nightfall darts, definitely not as grippy as i thought or as I’d like them to be. They’re nice but i doubt they will replace my customs as my match darts.

[Image: NUiEzNs.jpg]

[Image: Hw7nTcr.jpg]
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(01-05-2020, 08:37 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Red Dragon 2020 catalogue, I'm sure y'all know what it looks like Smile

I bought my first set of darts from RD on returning to the game back in 2018, and have received a proper catalogue ever since. I'd buy a set of darts from every manufacturer on the planet if it meant they sent me a catalogue every year SmileSmile

There is something really great about a paper catalogue. Think this goes back to being fascinated with the Argos catalogue as a kid. I still pick up the new one twice a year though I do wonder how much longer they'll do it for. I was gutted when Darts Corner stopped doing them, I even kept the last one for a few years. The website is great though it took me a while to accept that the catalogues were gone! I might get a Red Dragon one, but it could be dangerous for my wallet. . .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2020 Crusher17 776 11,309 Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Danblacksher
  Show us...what came in the mail in 2019 theblindPew 1,243 109,261 12-31-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: John_B