(12-17-2019, 08:17 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Still waiting for mine Sad

when did you order them?

Mine was there next day?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I put the order in for a signed set with the man himself the day they were announced - I emailed him earlier and he was waiting additional stock from Unicorn which he has now received so is sending them today, so I should get them by Friday at the latest
Fantastic review once again Darren, kudos!!

I had no idea until I saw the video that two sets were in the box. I submitted an inquiry on the Unicorn website but haven't yet got a reply.

I know that the gold darts only come in 21 grams. I wanted to know, if I order them in 25 grams, will they both weigh this?

Also, would it be a sacrilege to actually use them?

These questions are hypothetical though, as I cannot afford them.
(12-18-2019, 03:17 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I put the order in for a signed set with the man himself the day they were announced - I emailed him earlier and he was waiting additional stock from Unicorn which he has now received so is sending them today, so I should get them by Friday at the latest

I bought mine off the Unicorn site, was thinking about getting them from John but thought I would be quick as did not want to miss out, the way these limited sets go so quick sometimes Smile

(12-18-2019, 03:44 PM)Nucky Wrote: Fantastic review once again Darren, kudos!!

I had no idea until I saw the video that two sets were in the box. I submitted an inquiry on the Unicorn website but haven't yet got a reply.

I know that the gold darts only come in 21 grams. I wanted to know, if I order them in 25 grams, will they both weigh this?

Also, would it be a sacrilege to actually use them?

These questions are hypothetical though, as I cannot afford them.

Thanks Rob! Smile

If you get 25g then they both should be 25g

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I didn't want to miss out either, but if he hadn't replied to my email today I would have tried ordering from Unicorn myself as well - I still might anyway so I'd have a set to throw lol
Nice package with the two sets, agree with no numbered sets is a wierd
(12-18-2019, 03:54 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I didn't want to miss out either, but if he hadn't replied to my email today I would have tried ordering from Unicorn myself as well - I still might anyway so I'd have a set to throw lol

LOL may as well Smile

(12-18-2019, 03:57 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice package with the two sets, agree with no numbered sets is a wierd

Yeah bit disappointing that part, only thing that lets it down really.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Really great review. The 4K quality looks superb on my tv. I still say this package is the best ltd edition release ever produced. I also think it’s a fair price
Darts:  Harrows Chizzy 22g
Shafts: Medium Harrows Supergrip
Flights: Harrows Prime

[Image: WCWx2_zps05dc5bc4.png]
(12-18-2019, 06:26 PM)rich345 Wrote: Really great review. The 4K quality looks superb on my tv. I still say this package is the best ltd edition release ever produced. I also think it’s a fair price

Thanks Rich, glad to hear it looks good too, I dont have a 4K tv or monitor so I have no idea if its good or not lol Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They look so good - which makes you wish they brought the old Lowe dart back permanently as either a Legend or maybe a Phase 80s set.
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]
(12-19-2019, 01:09 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: They look so good - which makes you wish they brought the old Lowe dart back permanently as either a Legend or maybe a Phase 80s set.

yeah but they still sell the Lowe darts anyway Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I definitely notice the 4k quality standing out in this video. The unboxing had me drooling for a set. They are certainly desirable.
(12-19-2019, 05:08 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I definitely notice the 4k quality standing out in this video. The unboxing had me drooling for a set. They are certainly desirable.

Great, may be next year I will treat myself to a 4K tv, I dont watch that much TV these days but I saw some wild life programmes on my brother in laws 4K TV and it looked amazing!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen Phase 2 Noir Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 3 159 12-29-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target RVB Legacy Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 16 353 12-16-2019, 03:22 PM
  John Lowe 6 and 7 rings samsimilian 3 220 08-22-2019, 08:03 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Seigo Asada Limited Edition set mc1958 20 1,433 02-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  I Buy Limited Edition Target Darts From Darts Hive Japan Using Rakuten updated Getagrip 20 1,381 01-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Thumbs Up My Unicorn John Part darts Humdinger 11 1,191 03-17-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  John, John, John (Lowe) ... after 42 years? :-) Ancient Darter 23 3,114 01-27-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: denisska180
  Target Limited Edition Keita Ono Steeldarts vanJupp 58 6,607 01-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Original Unicorn John Part, 23g question Humdinger 8 1,137 01-14-2018, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Shed inn
  John Lowe Golden Hero - 17.5g soft tip at DC Humdinger 11 1,925 11-25-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter