Darts app for ios
Hi all I have recently got a iPad looking for any good training apps. Previously been using my darts trainer on android which I think is brilliant but not available on iOS something similar would be great.

Thanks
Wayne
Board: blade 4 
Darts:RD 27g double 16 elite
Stems:RD short nylon ring grip
Flights: RD hardcore standard punched 
Moved to the Darts Practice Room where most training/scoring apps are documented. Index file here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=37059
Thanks
Board: blade 4 
Darts:RD 27g double 16 elite
Stems:RD short nylon ring grip
Flights: RD hardcore standard punched 
Can highly recommend DartsMind for iOS. Been using it a while now and it’s nicely designed, good stats, different levels for the bot, etc.
Just wanted to add another reply, as Dartsmind is a well designed and regularly updated app. Just today came a new update, allowing to play via the internet with a friend.
Couldn't try it, but I wholeheartedly recommend the app to all ios users.
Don Q, I totally agree. Dartsmind is probably the visually most appealing app out there. Very intuitive, lots of game modes, and tons of easy to digest statistics. Data even syncs via cloud with all your devices. I went "pro" for $9 a year. What a steal. The developer even got in touch with me after I had sent a feedback email within a few hours! Just an all around possitive experience.