Darts falling low
Not many problems with grouping, but I'm often finding myself aiming for a treble 20 and it creeps close to bull on occasion.

A friend suggested going heavier, what do you think?
Sounds like a late release pulling the dart down - but entirely guesswork since we haven't seen your throw.  Welcome to the forum BTW...
Welcome to the forum - sounds like late release to me as well, or maybe you are dropping your elbow a little
Thanks for the welcome, could very well be a late release I was lucky in that my first darts felt perfect for me.

But after many years of not playing, it feels like I'm back to square one in need of much practice.
Darts are Target 8power phil taylor, so pretty solid there.
I'll try and do a video at some point, promise me you won't laugh Wink
(12-12-2019, 12:42 AM)Huxley Wrote: Not many problems with grouping, but I'm often finding myself aiming for a treble 20 and it creeps close to bull on occasion.

A friend suggested going heavier, what do you think?

I have similar problems if I use a dart which is  a bit heavy for me, although its hard to tell, from here, have you tried holding it a bit point up when aiming (that usually works for me at any rate).

If possible, maybe try a few different sets of darts and see if you have the same problem, or, possibly try tweaking the ones you currenly have (flights and shafts).

What weight are you currenly throwing, as a very light dart can also drop a bit low (as they need a  bit of momentum) I just thought of this after reading your friends comments ?

If its just the occasional dart which drops low, it might improve over time and with more practice (in which case it is probably a minor problem).

The fact you are getting good grouping is a good sign.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name) darts with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts falling out and bouncing out Kaigen Moore 9 585 11-10-2018, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Kaigen Moore
  Anyone issues with dart falling below target? dj_stat8 5 560 04-21-2018, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Baloos