What I learned while the internet was down ....
Last week our internet server was down for 3 days, and I found out a few things I didn't know.

For one thing, there is a women living here, her name is Mary, Martha, Millie, or something like that. I know it starts with an M.
She claims we have been married for 20 + years. I guess I gotta take her word for it, she seems pretty definite on the subject.

I also seem to own a dog named Baxter, and two cats, Mocha and Squid. Who would name a cat Squid, must have been Melanie.

When I came out of my "Man Cave", Margret gave me a tour of the house. We have bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen and everything.

The house also has a yard, might be a nice yard, I can't really see it under 2 feet of snow. Madeline really should go shovel it, as it seems to be getting out of hand.

The internet did finally come back on, which is good. Life back to normal. Darts Nutz, my dartboard, my beer fridge, and my music. That's also good because Maryanne was making a list of things she thought I should be doing .... don't know where she would get an idea like that !!!

I guess I better run and hide, because Mia wants to talk some more ......
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

I know you're not talking about the forum server, because that was 6 weeks ago. And I've almost caught up on my sleep. Wink

Everything else sort of resonates - lol.

cheers...
(12-01-2019, 01:57 AM)nixer55 Wrote: I know you're not talking about the forum server, because that was 6 weeks ago. And I've almost caught up on my sleep. Wink

Everything else sort of resonates - lol.

cheers...

No it was a local thing.

Interesting meet-up you had. I wonder where that person keeps herself while the internet is up and working? Maybe you could share some of her passion for animals? LOL
Brilliantly written

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How true, shows how much we rely on the good old internet, but that we also have lives outside of that too
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
LolLol
B: 25g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 7/25
(12-01-2019, 02:25 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: I wonder where that person keeps herself while the internet is up and working?

I was asking Megan that this morning, she claims she's been here the whole time .... it's funny I never seen her.  Thinker

hammertime Lol
This post is excellent, laugh out loud funny.
Thanks
JD  Cool Moddarts
Darts: unicorn T95 23g 

That darn computer and these computers are a gift from above in more ways than we can count. I can relate to the OP having a person in my house I see only for dinner on some days.
I believe things would go smoother if Monica had had her own darts.
Lol Lol Lol
Mikayla and I could be married, or she could be a scammer, either way, she just maxed-out my credit card at Costco !!!

Mathilda may be a nice person.....
180 ies /2019:    29 Moddarts