William O'Connor's darts set
Hello Guys!

I'm looking for the darts set of William O'Connor, but I couldn't find in the winmau brochure neither on this forum.
Can some please help me out?
I've attached two pictures about them.

It is a really similar to the Jeffrey de Zwaan Unicorn set and now I'm looking for alternatives.
I usually grab the dart where the barrel and the shaft meets and it is a good thing if there is a smooth section 15 -20 mm from the end but the end of the barrel is quite grippy.
(Like Target Agora Verde AV03 or the above mentioned Jeffrey de Zwaan set.)
If anyone knows some kind of sets like these, please let me know!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They haven't been released which is why you can't find them - I don't know if O'Connor himself sells them but they aren't available in the shops. Not got a clue if he is on twitter, but if you find him on there it may be worth asking him.

Also, as far as buying and selling on here is concerned you need to have made 50 posts.
(11-30-2019, 12:26 PM)mc1958 Wrote: They haven't been released which is why you can't find them - I don't know if O'Connor himself sells them but they aren't available in the shops.  Not got a clue if he is on twitter, but if you find him on there it may be worth asking him.

Also, as far as buying and selling on here is concerned you need to have made 50 posts.

Thanks for the tip and the answer! Smile
They look a little bit like Scott waites winmau dart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Here's a better profile picture of them

[Image: filxydL.jpg]
I have no idea where to get the O'Connors, but you might try these: https://www.target-darts.co.uk/steel-tip...ewis-gen-1

I keep expecting to see them in Winmau launches but not yet. He has made a few big appearances in the last year and I see a lot of signature darts out there for players who show up less.
(11-30-2019, 05:32 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Here's a better profile picture of them

PIC REMOVED

Thanks for this recommendation, it looks like quite good, but I'm afraid this modell is no longer available, not just in my country, but I couldn't find it on dartscorner webpage either.
(11-30-2019, 08:24 PM)Berlin180 Wrote: I have no idea where to get the O'Connors, but you might try these: https://www.target-darts.co.uk/steel-tip...ewis-gen-1

It is a good idea! Smile
I've just found one in my location, so would give it a try. If it's really front weighted, then I'll buy it for sure.
Thanks!
(12-02-2019, 07:50 PM)Gabor90 Wrote:

PIC REMOVED

Thanks for this recommendation, it looks like quite good, but I'm afraid this modell is no longer available, not just in my country, but I couldn't find it on dartscorner webpage either.

As I said before they have never been released so they have never been available to the public - that is why you can't find them anywhere
(12-02-2019, 08:11 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 07:50 PM)Gabor90 Wrote:

PIC REMOVED

As I said before they have never been released so they have never been available to the public - that is why you can't find them anywhere

Ohh, sorry, I thought this is a previous version of Scott Waites winmau darts, I've just realized that was a comment by someone else.
Thanks again mc1958
I had a little gander for these a while ago. (Obviously to no avail) Look like nice darts. Maybe if Willie has a long run at the worlds we might see a release. Highly unlikely however with him due to play Price in the 2nd round should he win his 1st round game against a Finnish qualifier if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  William Hill Dart UnderwaterSurfer 5 673 12-20-2016, 07:44 AM
Last Post: JoelH