Snakebites Darts
Does anyone know what darts Peter Wright was using at the Grand Slam this weekend?
Here you go. Not sure if he used 24g or 26g though

https://www.reddragondarts.com/peter-wri...-gram.html
Darts: Modified 22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Natural 
Shafts: Medium nylon or poly
Flights: Standard No.2 

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
I think it's mentioned elsewhere in here somewhere - in the Grand Slam thread at a rough guess - but he used 26g. He also used the Winmau Stealth flight system, but cut the flights down himself.
I was going to ask 'which leg?' lol
In a interview he mentioned after being asked if he'd be using them at the worlds that RD is making a new set very similar in profile.
Here it is, https://youtu.be/wu4RfDL8_t8?t=138
Many thanks to all that replied to my question about which darts snake bite used in the grand slam on Sunday but the ones people are suggesting he used are not actually those , so I’m still hoping some one recognises them and gets in touch. Cheers to those that did reply.
(11-20-2019, 09:49 AM)Paul111 Wrote: Many thanks to all that replied to my question about which darts snake bite used in the grand slam on Sunday but the ones people are suggesting he used are not actually those , so I’m still hoping some one recognises them and gets in touch. Cheers to those that did reply.

Well "rich345" and "mc1958" both mentioned Peter was using his Snakebite Black Strikes at 26 gram in the Grand Slam, not clear why you're thinking different though?

Here's a pic from the Wright/Durrant match, Wright's Snakebite's 2019 GS.
Yes Peter was using his 26g Black Strike red dragon darts with some Winmau stealth flights and stems that he cut down himself so that the dart would lay flat in the board when he threw them. 
Against Durrant he started with some yellow Winmau stealth flights that he also he cut a little different to the black ones and they were not working quite as well so he quickly changed back to the black ones.
Peter has confirmed that this was his set up with 26g barrels in an interview and  it was  clear to see the rest on HD tv.
Aren't the Snakebite Black strikes a riff on the taylor gen 4 that taylor gave him after beating him. At the matchplay.

I seem to remember seeing him play a match using taylor darts and set up?
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

(11-20-2019, 05:32 PM)NiteEyez Wrote: Aren't the Snakebite Black strikes a riff on the taylor gen 4 that taylor gave him after beating him. At the matchplay.

I seem to remember seeing him play a match using taylor  darts and set up?

I agree they they are the same shape but different grips, the funny thing is that this week he changed the barrels yet again to an unknown Torpedo shape with what looked like a couple of knurled grips on them, he can not seem to help himself and keep from tinkering before he gets the full potential from the equptment in a tournament, but it is his choice and he is making plenty money .

They looked like the same Black Winmau stealth flights that Peter cut down himself but these newest barrels looked like at least 28 Grams to me.
 He scored well with them but missed a couple of crucial doubles and got dumped out early by the Lethal Biscuit, lol.
he may be making a bit of money but he is dropping down the OOM - it wasn't that long ago he was no 3 on the list whereas he is now down to no 7 and defending a few pennies in the next year as well