Vintage replacement stems/flights?
Wondering if there are any sources of spares for vintage darts that anyone can share. I would like some replacement uniplume stem/flight combos for Unicorn Half Pints, which take 3BA threads, burn have no idea I feel there’s anywhere to find such things. Any assistance will be deeply appreciated!
Best bet is to keep checking eBay, they come up for sale often.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I have looked all over for 3BA threaded stems source but there are none to be had. As getagrip says, picking up old set off eBay is your best bet. I do have a 3BA tap though, from some custom work I’d had done in the past. Also, I am wondering about the viability of 3D printing stems.
(11-16-2019, 04:26 PM)Zero Wrote: I have looked all over for 3BA threaded stems source but there are none to be had. As getagrip says, picking up old set off eBay is your best bet. I do have a 3BA tap though, from some custom work I’d had done in the past. Also, I am wondering about the viability of 3D printing stems.

I have a Flashforge 3D printer and have wondered about printing some shafts (or uniplumes) with 3BA threads, or with the right diameter to work with that sized die. I might be able to find a file at McMaster Carr for 3BA. I bought a 2BA tap and die set probably 5 years ago, and it was easy to find, but haven’t looked for a 3BA set. If I can’t do it, I’ll post the files here and on Thingiverse.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vintage darts flights carlmuscleman67 5 837 02-17-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Brass Vintage/cane stems McInnis180 15 5,606 03-31-2013, 05:22 PM
Last Post: McInnis180