Vintage replacement stems/flights?
Wondering if there are any sources of spares for vintage darts that anyone can share. I would like some replacement uniplume stem/flight combos for Unicorn Half Pints, which take 3BA threads, burn have no idea I feel there’s anywhere to find such things. Any assistance will be deeply appreciated!
Best bet is to keep checking eBay, they come up for sale often.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I have looked all over for 3BA threaded stems source but there are none to be had. As getagrip says, picking up old set off eBay is your best bet. I do have a 3BA tap though, from some custom work I’d had done in the past. Also, I am wondering about the viability of 3D printing stems.
(11-16-2019, 04:26 PM)Zero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I have a Flashforge 3D printer and have wondered about printing some shafts (or uniplumes) with 3BA threads, or with the right diameter to work with that sized die. I might be able to find a file at McMaster Carr for 3BA. I bought a 2BA tap and die set probably 5 years ago, and it was easy to find, but haven’t looked for a 3BA set. If I can’t do it, I’ll post the files here and on Thingiverse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vintage darts flights carlmuscleman67 5 732 02-17-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Brass Vintage/cane stems McInnis180 15 5,558 03-31-2013, 05:22 PM
Last Post: McInnis180