Unidentified Monster/Cosmo barrel?
Shocked 
Hey everyone,

I'm having some trouble tracking this barrel down. It's about 8 years old at this point and gets regular use. The front smooth section reminds me a lot of a Monster Ghost and the first long shallow grip area is also pretty prevalent on other Monster darts, I'm just having no luck finding this barrel.

Any help would be appreciated. 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

(11-10-2019, 02:30 PM)Charlie Sears Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Are you sure it is a Monster or Cosmo barrel? Now, just to be clear, I have no idea what it may be but the general shape and combination of sections does remind me of Condor/Trinidad.
Currently throwing: One80 Deta Hedman 18g with Reflex conversion points
Skill level: Truly terrible
This is not a Cosmo barrel. I asked the production team to be sure it wasn't a custom and they said we've never made anything like it. I asked if they knew if it was monster. They said they weren't sure, but it could possibly be. Smile
Thank you both!

Andreas, I'm not sure it's Cosmo/Monster, that was my best guess for manufacturer. I definitely trust folks in these threads above my own shots in the dark.

CDE, thank you! Ruling things out at least gets us closer to the true result.
Kind of remonds me of hinotori or Trinidad’s styles... beautiful darts you got there though!
Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I. no.5 soft tips
Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout 
Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons.
2019 180’s: 10/12
2019 Hat: 143/130

“My biggest problem in life, is overcoming myself... but once I defeated myself, all that was left was peace”-Kevin Gates

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unidentified front-weighted dart 4737 Carlin 3 290 05-17-2019, 05:14 AM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  Unidentified Red Dragon darts 4737 Carlin 2 231 01-26-2019, 10:28 AM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin