Facebook page
Does anyone know if the Facebook page is down. I can't see it or even search for it?
Its right here Gonko:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1810235402554136/

Any problems with that link let me know and I'll see whta the issue is.

Cheers,
Greg
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
Working for me, i was just on it
Actually looks like I've been blocked from it. Well done to the page owners.
Some fool earlier start talking crap about how dolan wouldn't wear a poppy, a symbol of war. Seems like my comments annoyed someone.
I didn't know dartsnutz was a political vehicle. All the best to members, but I'm off here. Politics has no place in sport.
I can find it when I log out, as soon as I log in, it's gone. To say I'm disgusted is an understatement. Not even a private mail to let me know someone got annoyed.
The FB page and the forum are run by separate admins so whoever blocked you, for whatever reason, was not one of the DN forum admins - your more than welcome here.

I agree, darts is darts, politics and religion have their own pages - so in response, Dartsnutz is not a political vehicle as you describe.
OK thanks for clearing that up. I apologise for my presumption that the fb page was same admins etc.
Apologies once again.
I'd be delighted to remain a part of the forum community here.
(11-10-2019, 12:12 AM)GONKO Wrote: OK thanks for clearing that up. I apologise for my presumption that the fb page was same admins etc.
Apologies once again.
I'd be delighted to remain a part of the forum community here.

No problem, I will close this thread off then - any other issues feel free to PM me  Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook??????? The Niner 5 437 07-21-2018, 03:28 PM
Last Post: jbizzle
  Target darts Facebook - Rob Cross updates on WC win 3 months later? Smiling Assassin 34 3,122 04-20-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  Facebook's reign of terror reined in drolmaeye 29 2,553 03-06-2018, 10:43 AM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Not allowed on fs page The Niner 9 1,041 01-21-2018, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Little al
  Poll: Do You want a scrolling banner at the top of the Nutz page? Cat 24 1,548 07-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: JDorks
  I got a facebook page Paddywaugh 5 789 07-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Chappers