can you check my throw
Video 
Hello guys,

could you please check my throw, all comments and hints are appreciated. Thank you.

Can't say as I see anything glaringly wrong. You look solid at the oche and seem to have a smooth take-back and release. Your elbow looks like it's in a good position in relation to the floor.

The only thing I see that I don't do is you go to the off hand real quick after release, but a lot of players do that, especially ones like Rapid Ricky Evans and Michael Smith who throw their darts quickly and are rhythm players.
gumbo2176
Looks very good, you really have to look hard to find something.

Just before the end of the backward move with you arm you move your upper body a little forward. That are two opposite movements.
I think that's because you're standing at 90° sideways to the board and your front foot even points a little backwards.

Turn your front foot so that it points more to the board.
Since you move your upper body unconscious forward now you can do it controlled before the throw if you lean a little bit forward to the board.
Try a few throws, maybe you find it useful.
(11-08-2019, 03:15 PM)Cateye Wrote: Looks very good, you really have to look hard to find something.

Just before the end of the backward move with you arm you move your upper body a little forward. That are two opposite movements.
I think that's because you're standing at 90° sideways to the board and your front foot even points a little backwards.

Turn your front foot so that it points more to the board.
Since you move your upper body unconscious forward now you can do it controlled before the throw if you lean a little bit forward to the board.
Try a few throws, maybe you find it useful.

Only thing that stood out for me as well.  But we're all different.
I totally missed the foot thing and I agree, a bit more of the toe facing the board may help. Also, I doubt you play matches in your sock feet, so it may improve consistency between practice sessions and real matches to play wearing the same shoes for both.

I practice in the same shoes and type shirt I'll wear when going out to play darts-----tennis (trainers) and a loose fitting shirt so nothing binds in the shoulder and arm area.
gumbo2176
thank you all for comments, much appreciated, i will try to improve that.
Good luck.
Hello!

Very solid upper body movements, and strong sturdy throwing arm movements. No dropping of the elbow.

Clean consistent and confident body movements

One comment however, 

I must say, it is a good thing to take your time on your throw, 
but ....those first two shots,my god , you could speed it up a bit? Awfully slow.

Just kidding,lol lthanks for the slow motions video,

My comments.
Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Please check my throw Darts1234 3 148 08-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Last Post: MauriceDarter
  Can you check my Throw- Video analysis Zac619 7 886 08-15-2017, 04:47 AM
Last Post: AProsview
  plz check out my throw - critiques welcomed Dart Snob 15 2,355 01-13-2015, 01:26 PM
Last Post: heppy147