Unicorn T90....
On my never ending quest to find the pefect dart, I've come across these, Anyone using them at the moment? Cant see any reviews on them.[Image: 447aeaa596f5c4570bd830779ab1e400.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I've considered them a few times but never pulled the trigger. I think it's because the shape is similar to the Bulls 501 pyramid grip which I already have (and which are awesome, love that grip!)
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(11-08-2019, 09:58 AM)Chappers Wrote: I've considered them a few times but never pulled the trigger. I think it's because the shape is similar to the Bulls 501 pyramid grip which I already have (and which are awesome, love that grip!)

Just googled the 501's very similar!
these have been around for Donkeys. great dart. basically the old Paul Lims.
Not my style to be perfectly honest, but my cousin had a set and the grip was excellent as well as the balance.
I would actually easily one of the best Unicorn darts made.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(11-08-2019, 04:10 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Not my style to be perfectly honest, but my cousin had a set and the grip was excellent as well as the balance.

Wow high praise, At £26 New seems like a no briainer?
(11-08-2019, 04:26 PM)Mackemchris Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 04:10 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Not my style to be perfectly honest, but my cousin had a set and the grip was excellent as well as the balance.

Wow high praise, At £26 New seems like a no briainer?

For that price you're laughing, I didn't realise they were so cheap, I just paid the same for a set of Designa which are supposed to be budget darts Smile
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
That always comes down to your preference.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
I like the design of these but the weight is too high. nice looking barrels
(11-08-2019, 04:59 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I like the design of these but the weight is too high. nice looking barrels

I'll take the 25gram over the 23 like to feel like I'm actually throwing something.