21.5 gram
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Registernew customs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes!, they look stunning.
Who made them for you as if we don’t know?
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Very nice indeed. Enjoy them as I know you will.
Cracking set mate!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nice looking darts.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current preferred weight 19 to 23 grams, with 21 gram, being my current favourate.

Favourate current darts set up :- 21 grams 46 to 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts, standard flights.
Great placement of smooth sections ,to help you obtain perfect grip every time you throw . Also great nose job ,fantastic final section
Troll likes Smile
180-2(32)
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Very nice!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Looking good!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Remind me especially the nose of them Designa Bronze at Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile .
Enjoy your new customs. mint
Nice nose shape. Will take a nice variety of points when needed or wanted.  horns
Very nice!
 ✯✯✯Mac-Attack99✯✯✯
༺Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I. no.5 soft tips༻
༺Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout༻
༺Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons༻
2019 180’s: 10/12
2019 Hat: 154/130
Favorite player: Jelle Klaasen
(°,,°)
Very nice.
Nice looking darts !
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.