Wanting to see some L-Style setups....
As title, I'm thinking of dipping my nutz into the world of L style flight/Stem systems, Just curious to see what people are using.
I tend to go for black with just the champagne caps adding a touch of colour to match the darts (there are a few non-L Style pics in the albums as I'd already moved the pics to imgur and deleted them from my phone)

http://imgur.com/a/jM9h6Zc

http://imgur.com/a/85uW2gW

http://imgur.com/a/urFgyYG

I'm a big fan of L Style stuff, I got my first lot just over a year ago and haven't used a 'normal' flight since Smile

Edit: the Kronos are One80 Vice stems which fit nicely with the L Style flights, the other 2 are L Style carbon silent stems
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Look up Chappers stuff ^^^^, he's a big L-style fan or try the show us section
(11-06-2019, 10:57 PM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterLooking good mate, I cant seem to find any medium L style stems in black? I've seen a clear type of black and I've seen the black in slims and carbon but not in a normal type stem?
I think this is about as dark black you'll get without going to Carbons https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=50119
(11-07-2019, 12:23 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Do the "Champagine flights" fit on these laro stems?
(11-07-2019, 12:35 AM)Mackemchris Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yes Laro's are just another version of L-styles, actually are L-styles
I have the Prostate Cancer charity flights, just ordered light blue stems with light blue caps to go with them

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
(11-07-2019, 12:37 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterAh, I did not no this, I thought the laro stems were for the slot punch style flights, Thanks for that I'll add some laro stems to my ever growing darts corner basket
(11-07-2019, 07:21 AM)Mackemchris Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I've never tried the Laro stems as I wasn't sure about this either, cheers Crusher, some more options for me Smile
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
(11-07-2019, 12:20 AM)Mackemchris Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
If you want just plain black stems it's worth giving these One80 Vice shafts a look.  Cheaper than the L Style stems and fit just as well

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

or the Vice gradient are nice too, I've used the clear/black ones before

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
I paired the black dimple L style flights with Harrows Dimplex stems a while back. I've found most nylon stems work with L Style flights, although my favourite combo has to be with the carbon slims.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(11-07-2019, 05:16 PM)4737 Carlin Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register Wow they look sweet, I sort of half hold the stem/barrel so struggle with the slim stems but they look really good.

L Style Shape flights and Champagne caps, Designa Durable Nylon stems (recently switched from black to white).
B: 22g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 7/25
Well my first L style flights and metal champagne rings, Let see how they hold up.[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your favorite sports team/teams setups. Great White North 16 1,251 06-18-2018, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  My Rasta setups... Great White North 11 1,952 10-13-2016, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Great White North