Forum Clean Up
So once again it's that time of year, we are currently cleaning up the Forum, you may notice post counts down, dont worry you'll be able to get them back up, it's not a competition so don't worry plus you'll never catch Darren or Mike lol, so if your wondering why now you know
Oh No, I was so close ......  Lol
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(11-02-2019, 01:36 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: So once again it's that time of year, we are currently cleaning up the Forum, you may notice post counts down, dont worry you'll be able to get them back up, it's not a competition so don't worry plus you'll never catch Darren or Mike lol, so if your wondering why now you know

are they somehow managing to hold onto their post counts Big Grin
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
(11-02-2019, 09:01 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 01:36 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: So once again it's that time of year, we are currently cleaning up the Forum, you may notice post counts down, dont worry you'll be able to get them back up, it's not a competition so don't worry plus you'll never catch Darren or Mike lol, so if your wondering why now you know

are they somehow managing to hold onto their post counts Big Grin

I think there safe
It's like if you take a million away from infinity, who notices SmileSmile
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]
B: 21g   S: Short   F: Standard   180s: 1/25

The Bad Darter
Noticing more now the clean up has started and going well, thanks again to the mods for thinning out the herd/waffle. mint
Ayup Comrades

Never been about the numbers count with me, just the quality of the post!

Shed.