Anyone ever put more than 3 darts in a treble?
Clearly 3 darts is what you throw,
Wondering if anyone ever tried and got 4 darts at t20! 
It would help having 4 of the same barrells, or maybe 2 of each set would give you better chances.

Game on! Lol
I generally just take the darts out of the board when I hit a 180, but occasionally if there's loads of room I'll try another 3 darts - darts 4 to 6 normally miss as they are cold, but I did get another couple in there once
(10-23-2019, 07:31 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I generally just take the darts out of the board when I hit a 180, but occasionally if there's loads of room I'll try another 3 darts - darts 4 to 6 normally miss as they are cold, but I did get another couple in there once

Smile 
Thanks for the reply!!

I just tried , two totally opposite barrels though and first throw of the day, I’m going to try with some similar sets. Maybe just with four in hand though ....

I should be careful though. I could self destruct my rythm .

Cheers!
I feel really big headed when I can get two or three in ..... more than three ..... I'm not sure I could live with myself.  Lol
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
More then 3 lol
[Image: lssmUqN.jpg]
(10-23-2019, 08:37 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: More then 3 lol

Well done!!! that’s one way to try it !!! Lol

Hey, those are some nice flights ,the skull with gold crown and cards. I see you got two of those barrels in, what make are those ones???? Brownish/red ones ?

Also those chizzys are very nice looking.
(10-24-2019, 01:12 AM)CalixNL Wrote:

Hey, those are some nice flights ,the skull with gold crown and cards. I see you got two of those barrels in, what make are those ones???? Brownish/red ones ?

Also those chizzys are very nice looking.

Red Dragon Virage there a brownish bronze color, the flights are an older set of L-Style
I've tried a few times after throwing a regular 180, but I don't think I actually managed to put another in from a "cold" set.
5 I think I’ve managed
I throw cold real well, the number of times I can’t hit **** and pick up a completely different set and hit treble 20 with the first dart is ridiculous

those ^ RD Virage are real nice lookers @Crusher17 , promised myself a set of those at some point :-)
(10-25-2019, 12:26 AM)EviLZippY Wrote: 5 I think I’ve managed
I throw cold real well, the number of times I can’t hit **** and pick up a completely different set and hit treble 20 with the first dart is ridiculous

those ^ RD Virage are real nice lookers @Crusher17 , promised myself a set of those at some point :-)

5 ! Very nice.

Throw cold ! As In you can pick up a dartt and throw accurately without much warm up? I assume that thats what you mean,opposed to throwing thermally cold temperature wise lol....I hate throwing. Cold barrels and hand LOL.

THAT is a good thing to Be accurate right away, takes me a Good 30 minutes to warm up lol.

Those darts are nice , i like them, I haven’t gone to the sitte to look at specs yet, I will now thst you mention them again .

Thanks for the contribution tomthe thread.

I will be trying for FOUR IN COMING DAYS.

See back later for Me!
Great efforts by all???

Cpc1968
“Been trying for ages but eventually managed the 360 , 6 consecutive darts”

Succeeded! Wee have got a few players who have squeezed four in the treble!!!

Now it ps my turn stuff
(11-17-2019, 05:12 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Great efforts by all???

Cpc1968
“Been trying for ages but eventually managed the 360 ,  6 consecutive darts”

Succeeded! Wee have got a few players who have squeezed four in the treble!!!

Now it ps my turn stuff

This is my best effort ,It would be nice to know if any professionals out there have completed the perfect 9 treble 20,s .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-17-2019, 07:24 AM)Cpc1968 Wrote:  This is my best effort ,It would be nice to know if any professionals out there have completed the perfect 9 treble 20,s .

Why would a pro even try?  Undecided
(11-17-2019, 01:08 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 07:24 AM)Cpc1968 Wrote:  This is my best effort ,It would be nice to know if any professionals out there have completed the perfect 9 treble 20,s .

Why would a pro even try?  Undecided

In a practical sense they wouldn’t try as it’s not something they would need to do competitively.

But non-practical reason, They do often have silly competitions between professionals, around the clock challenge. , FLight map challenge. And maany more im sure. It’s not IMPOSSIBLE they would try it in a challenge! Lol 

AGain though, 6 darts in one treble is quite astonishing .....there has most defintily been lots of people who have HIT 3 Max’s I in a row. However I doubt 9 in a Bed lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Treble Challenge Dorian 15 6,115 01-17-2018, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Greg2stroke
  Scatter Test, 99 darts at Treble 20 Swiiiitch 13 2,688 03-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: JayPro