Poll: Which to choose?
PDC Optimum Black
PDC Gun Metal Black
Target Keith Dellers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Decisions Decisions!!!
So i am currently using 23g winmau snipers as my regular darts. I am starting to lose my love for them and growing a bit bored. I am looking at replacing them with three possible choices. I am a rear gripper who spreads his third finger roughly to the front of the dart while my index and thumb sit at the rear. Id probably buy 2 of the three but don't know which ones are best. Anyone ever use these? My choices are between:

Performance Darts optimum black 24g
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=41888

Performance Darts Gun Metal Elite 23g
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=41876

Target Keith Deller 23g
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=37320
I used the Deller's and at the time liked the feel of them. Not sure why I changed away from them, guess I'm just nuts.

Now that you mention it, I think I might have another go with them as well.

Just remembered, I dropped weight and wanted to go lower but they were good darts at the time.

Good luck with your decision.
I would think the 1st set at only around 45mm in length would be too short for a rear gripper. I also grip in the rear but need at least a 50mm dart. The other two should be ok.....or at least better suited for rear grip. 
Just my 2 dollars (inflation...lol) Big Grin
Have to agree with Baloos, the first set seems a little short.
Really like #2 Gun Metal Elite for style as well as the light scallop at the back for finger placement.

Although the dart Nut in me would be of no help and say get all 3  Wink

Cheers
180’s
2018 - 0
2019 - 11

Iv’e been working on my accuracy. I’ve gone from 53.6% to 92.8% getting 3 darts in the foam ring around my Winmau !
I have the Optimum and grip at the rear of the dart with no problem. I have a compact 3 finger grip with my ring finger placed at the barrel to point transition. A 45mm dart is a very comfortable length for me. I can't see how spreading your grip would be an issue if your ring finger is at the tip of the point.
These have been my pub darts for some time now... 
[Image: PD6hjFzm.jpg]
Well I was going to vote for them all but it only allows 2 choices. They are much of a muchness really and will probably all suit you equally well.
For the first set, I am a rear gripper who typically spreads his fingers out across the barrel. I have a very similar(Unicorn Gripper Gordon Shumway) set and have no problems.
I like the flights you have, BDG, on your Optimums. What are they and do you have storms on them?

I may have to change my vote on this poll after seeing your setup, but the OP was asking who had used them and that's why I voted for the Dellers.
(10-14-2019, 04:12 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I like the flights you have, BDG, on your Optimums. What are they and do you have storms on them?

I may have to change my vote on this poll after seeing your setup, but the OP was asking who had used them and that's why I voted for the Dellers.

I think the Dellers are great too. Like yourself, I commented based on my experience with these.
The carbon stems and flights are L-Style (Jelle Klaasen V3 flights with the premium bronze metal champagne ring). The points are Storm Nano because these are pub darts and I want the extra grip for the extra worn boards.
As a true Nutz, I really can't see why you have ordered all three sets already Lol
B: 25g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 5/25
You guys as always are awesome and also not helpful at the same time (in a good way). Based on the answers I may have to buy all three!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EDIT -Hunting Monsters - DC PURCHASE -thread detailing my dart decisions CalixNL 82 2,328 05-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Crusher17