Old darts magazine adverts.
Hi, I was wondering if any of you have old magazine adverts from the 80's and 90's of pro players darts?

I'd love to see the original darts the top pro's were using. 

Cheers
Not all pros, but generally older dart  ads.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4239
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(10-13-2019, 11:18 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks for the link!

Unfortunately for some reason I can't see any of the photo's clearly because of a photobucket logo. Is there some setting I can change to view them?
If the pictures are blurry then there's nothing you can do about it - the only way to get them clear is if the person who originally posted them pays the extortionate fees photobucket are now charging
(10-14-2019, 03:59 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
No problem, aye photobucket is a rip-off now!

In that case if anyone does have any then please post, I love seeing these old darts adverts.
Have you seen this?
https://www.playwiththebest.com/archive-...darts.html
(10-14-2019, 04:07 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks mate, that will keep me going for a while.
(10-13-2019, 11:34 PM)Jockyoche78 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
For some strange reason i can see them. 

No worriea, Google old darts advertisements, click images and you'll find many of them there.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(10-15-2019, 02:18 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That is strange, even on a google search I can't see photobucket pictures clearly. It might be an issue with google chrome.
(10-15-2019, 12:52 PM)Jockyoche78 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It's a photobucket issue, not google chrome - when you look at the pictures in google you can see them clearly, but if you open the link they will most likely be blurry again
(10-15-2019, 12:59 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks mate, I guessed that might be the case as I just tried the thread using Microsoft Edge. What a pain!!
Not sure how Ancient Darter can see them clearly, but I use firefox and they are blurry for me so it's not a browser issue
(10-14-2019, 04:07 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
This is quite the compilation of unicorn barrels.
Thanks
Does anyone have any old Harrows, Datadart, B&W or Durro adverts?

It would be good to see some for the players in the 80's, Jocky Wilson, Bobby George, Eric Bristow etc.
(10-22-2019, 06:15 PM)CalixNL Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I'm missing the years 1989 and 2016. I've got them myself but they're not on their site now. I've got also 2020...apparently must have been elsewhere to download from.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Darts Adverts stuart180 24 6,288 05-31-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Day