Figured I'ld introduce myself
I've been lurking on here for a while, my name's Rob, I'm from the midwest, US. I played from 2010-2012 and just started throwing again. Found out about this place from the darts review channel on youtube (great channel by the way) so i figured I'ld check it out. It's been very informative.
Hi Rob and welcome aboard Smile
Hi Rob, welcome to the forum.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Welcome along Rob,
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Great place for U.S. members to keep up with the goings on in darts on the other side of the pond with updates and schedules for tournaments, complete with times of play, line-ups in order of play, etc.

Not sure if you're into watching darts live, but there are streams available, some bootlegged, some paid subscription. I have PDC Live as a subscription and I can also see a fair amount of darting action over DAZN that I also subscribe to that offers boxing, MMA, Snooker, Soccer, Darts and other sporting events not shown on local tv stations. The quality of the coverage on DAZN is excellent with HD streaming that has been flawless for me for the 6 months I've already had it.

Welcome to the group and feel free to ask away or offer your take on things. A lot of folks here know a lot about darts, but nobody knows everything.
gumbo2176
Definitely love to watch the darts, I can't wait to see who wins today. Rooting for Chizzy to get the upset. I'll have to look into some of the streams, I currently have the PDC subscription
Hi Rob, welcome to the forums Smile
B: 22g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 4/25
Hi rob ,welcome to the forum.... hope you get to find a stream with the Grand Prix final on today....should be a cracker and probably mean the bug bites you even more for our great game
Enjoy the forum and your darts
(10-12-2019, 07:40 PM)Lepreconbass13 Wrote: Definitely love to watch the darts, I can't wait to see who wins today. Rooting for Chizzy to get the upset. I'll have to look into some of the streams, I currently have the PDC subscription

I've been a PDC subscriber for years and every year at various times the seem to come up with nasty glitches in the streams that just frustrate the hell out of me.

DAZN only carries some of the PDC tournaments, but their stream is excellent.   And, if a boxing, mma, soccer, cricket, boxing and MMA archives, occasionally snooker and MLB are your thing, they cover a lot of that action.  My subscription for DAZN is $99 a year and to me, totally worth it just for the championship fights they air.
gumbo2176
Thanks for the welcoming, I'll definitely look into the DAZN sub.