My collection of darts used by professional.
So here is my latest collecting venture, darts set ups that players actually use. 

So here is what I’ve got so far. Minus the points the players use because I don’t have a repointer and I’m scared to start repointing. 

L-R
Stephen Bunting
Rob Cross
Kim Huybrechts
Michael Smith
Gary Anderson
Glen Durrant (minus the pear flights that target don’t sell  Angry )
Danny Noppert

[Image: gxWlXYd.jpg]

[Image: Thz2Wpe.jpg]

Looking to continue this collection with setups used rather than what is provided when you buy the darts.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Great collection
Superb collection Jester. Any idea what you want to add next ?
Darts:  22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Black
Shafts: Medium Nylon
Flights: Standard Shape 

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
As much as I love my Azzurris this illustrates very well the trend among professionals: very plain, standard looking darts. Nothing fancy, no special grips. Something to consider
Can’t wait for my fifth post so I can see these ....
(10-12-2019, 01:42 PM)Papa w Wrote: Great collection
Thanks

(10-12-2019, 01:51 PM)rich345 Wrote: Superb collection Jester. Any idea what you want to add next ?
I like Jelle Klaasen’s but they are quite pricey, looked at a few of the other top players: MVG, Wade, Gurney but they’re all quite samey. I’ll keep looking out on eBay for some bargains that might come up. Although these have nearly filled my Takoma Home case already! ;-)

(10-12-2019, 02:44 PM)codo180 Wrote: As much as I love my Azzurris this illustrates very well the trend among professionals: very plain, standard looking darts. Nothing fancy, no special grips. Something to consider

Indeed they are, so many straight barrels, 22-24g, medium stems and standard flights.
Very nice. But do they make you throw like a professional?
Nice collection Jester !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Pretty nicedisplay you have. The way some players change their darts you'll have more by the end of the year LOL
(10-12-2019, 03:02 PM)Nucky Wrote: Very nice. But do they make you throw like a professional?

Of course! ;-)

(10-12-2019, 03:06 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Nice collection Jester !!!

Thanks

(10-12-2019, 03:32 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Pretty nicedisplay you have. The way some players change their darts you'll have more by the end of the year LOL

That’s why I’ve not gone for any Peter Wrights! Haha
(10-12-2019, 03:43 PM)The Jester Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 03:02 PM)Nucky Wrote: Very nice. But do they make you throw like a professional?

Of course! ;-)

(10-12-2019, 03:06 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Nice collection Jester !!!

Thanks

(10-12-2019, 03:32 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Pretty nicedisplay you have. The way some players change their darts you'll have more by the end of the year LOL

That’s why I’ve not gone for any Peter Wrights! Haha

rep point added for cockiness Big Grin Big Grin
Which ones are your favorite?
I have the Anderson and Cross darts. I like the Cross darts, one of my favorites.
(10-12-2019, 07:37 PM)O C Wrote: Which ones are your favorite?
I have the Anderson and Cross darts. I like the Cross darts, one of my favorites.

The Cross darts are just classic aren’t they. A No nonsense barrel.

They all have their pluses but I think the Nopperts are a lovely dart, looks and feels. Only just got those though so bit early to make a true judgement. The Huybrechts were the first ‘proper’ darts that I owned so they hold a soft spot for me. The buntings are nice for the novelty of throwing something so light.

On their day I would happily throw any of the sets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Performance Darts Collection The Jester 13 412 06-12-2020, 10:17 AM
Last Post: The Jester
  My collection of Ted Hankey signature darts MarcTH 15 941 01-11-2020, 02:13 AM
Last Post: romkitis
  [Gallery] Mr.K's Darts Collection & Review Mr.K 107 44,458 12-15-2019, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Lotto
  Copper Tungsten darts collection JerseyJon 19 972 09-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Jefferz
Star My darts 'collection'... Tim1984 26 8,543 07-11-2019, 04:18 AM
Last Post: CantstopDarting