**Important** - Update in forum server upgrade
Firstly, if you're reading this - welcome back.  The server upgrade took longer than expected.  Longer still for the name server edits to propagate across the net.  There is a way to take a shortcut to reach the new server (bypassing DNS), but no sense bothering with that now.  But explains how I got on so early! Wink  

My humble apologies for under estimating the time involved.  More work than expected, and DNS changes move at their own pace.

Thanks to all the Nutz for your patience.

cheers...
Welcome back nutz
Also note, since the updated DNS records haven't fully propagated, some may still have an issue getting on the "right" server.  If the forum is unlocked - you're home. goodone
Wooh I’m home!
Great to back up, big thanks to the Team, go grab a cold one Nixer you deserve it slurp
Welcome back all, and thanks to staff for doing the upgrade. I'm not sure of the details but it was obviously necessary.
Praise be The forum returns, like a beacon of light shining through the hazy fog of real life!
Well done on all the work, DNS is a pain at the best of times!
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
(10-08-2019, 07:06 PM)The Jester Wrote: Praise be The forum returns, like a beacon of light shining through the hazy fog of real life!
Well done on all the work, DNS is a pain at the best of times!

Yeah, DNS propagation + unsuspected issues = some very frustrated admins - lol.  Thanks Jester, glad to be back too. Smile
(10-08-2019, 07:04 PM)Jefferz Wrote: Welcome back all, and thanks to staff for doing the upgrade. I'm not sure of the details but it was obviously necessary.

Interesting to note, I got on within a few hours of the whole thing starting.  Linux you know - lol.  But it was an eerie feeling. Wink
WE'RE BACK -  Smile 

I thought yesterday y'all had shut down shop just to get rid of me - OH BTW, did I mention I am paranoid?!! -  Tongue - LOL!

Thanks for the effort all you guys took, Nixer, to get our "HOME" all spiffy again!!!
Nicely done Nixer and the entire team. mint
As Crush said, have a libation or two and thanks for a great job well done. boozer
normal service is resumed Wahoooooooooo!
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
I'm sure y'all experienced the same feeling of not having a place to hang out and a group of people that love to talk darts.
Not your ordinary crowd, just a bunch of Dartnutz.
(10-08-2019, 07:21 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:04 PM)Jefferz Wrote: Welcome back all, and thanks to staff for doing the upgrade. I'm not sure of the details but it was obviously necessary.

Interesting to note, I got on within a few hours of the whole thing starting.  Linux you know - lol.  But it was an eerie feeling. Wink
Three cheers for the Big L. If it was powered by the insignificant 'w' it would have taken weeks Big Grin
No idea what all the technical stuff is about but sure felt like a really long time before I could once again chat with you Nutz!
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  **Important** Picture attachments nixer55 4 185 11-16-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  ** IMPORTANT ** - Scheduled Forum Maintenance!! nixer55 5 158 10-07-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post: mc1958
Question Important Poll: Whats your shirt size? Getagrip 32 8,407 11-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Getagrip