L-Style Kami Flights
They will fit on normal shafts, you still need the caps too, some of had success using One80 Vice shafts with L-style flights
(10-24-2019, 03:00 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: They will fit on normal shafts, you still need the caps too, some of had success using One80 Vice shafts with L-style flights

I use that setup - with L1 and L3 Pro series flights. I think the Kami flights are also classified as L3 (small standard) Pro.  Correct me if I'm wrong Crusher, but it's the EZ series that have the cap built in.
(10-24-2019, 03:16 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 03:00 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: They will fit on normal shafts, you still need the caps too, some of had success using One80 Vice shafts with L-style flights

I use that setup - with L1 and L3 Pro series flights. I think the Kami flights are also classified as L3 (small standard) Pro.  Correct me if I'm wrong Crusher, but it's the EZ series that have the cap built in.

I think your correct on the EZ, also correct on L3 some call the small standard, some shape
(10-24-2019, 02:39 AM)ekim2003 Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 03:07 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Saw these advertised on facebook by L-Style.

New flights.

Quote:As the innovator of the thin molded flight, the various shape of flights (Rocket, Astra), the unloosening tips, and so many other products, L-style is proud to present the KAMI flight.
Made with precision in Japan, the Kami flight is our most FLEXIBLE we have ever made. They remain very durable and keep their 90 degree angle.
Available on October 19th in Asia and slightly after in the rest of the world, in L3 Shape, first in White, Purple, Orange and Miracle color! (More colors and shapes to follow)

Not a user of L-Style, so not for me, but I am sure interested if they are as good as claimed when it comes to the combination of flexibility and durability.

@vanjupp
are these flights to be used only with special shafts?

I use all my L Style flights now with Designa Durable Nylon stems. If you don't have any L Style stems you will need to buy the Champagne caps, as they come with the stem, not the flight.
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]

B: 22g   S: Tweenie   F: Shape   180s: 2/25
Not ordered any but just seen these are now available from Darts Corner at £6 per set (£5 exc VAT)

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?..._1493_2859
(10-24-2019, 07:38 PM)jt4527 Wrote: I use all my L Style flights now with Designa Durable Nylon stems. If you don't have any L Style stems you will need to buy the Champagne caps, as they come with the stem, not the flight.

Good point. And if you buy Champagne caps, recommend you go with the 'premium' metal ones.  You won't need many - lol.  Been playing with the same set for 5 months with no robin hoods at all. Smile
(10-26-2019, 06:26 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 07:38 PM)jt4527 Wrote: I use all my L Style flights now with Designa Durable Nylon stems. If you don't have any L Style stems you will need to buy the Champagne caps, as they come with the stem, not the flight.

Good point. And if you buy Champagne caps, recommend you go with the 'premium' metal ones.  You won't need many - lol.  Been playing with the same set for 5 months with no robin hoods at all. Smile

Yes but your darts never touch each other lol
toyou
Some new colors coming soon by the looks.

[Image: top-banner_1224-1.png]
going to try these when i can order them (A)
I ordered some of the black ones from Darts Buddy last week, I wasn't in to sign for them but will be picking them up tomorrow, will give my thoughts after I've had a practice with them!
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
I have tried a set of Kami, as in the last 5 months i've been using almost entirely l-style flights.

I've tried the "Shape" type Kamis, which is more close to the no.6 speedwise imo, based on my feel of the combination of the dart's flight to the board and its speed. I was a little bit concerned though, as soon i realized that they didn't had the durability of the other L-flights i've been using in other setups. With the same amount of practice hours i estimate that they just had the 1/3 of the other flights durability.

Just a few things to share about L-style, as the word "expensive" is reasonably associated with this brand and it takes a certain amount of experiments to understand how you can best use your options.

1. From the very first darts thrown, even with my old setup (unicorn barrels, unicorn element shafts + L-flights), i sensed they have by far the best flight to the board.
2. They may be expensive, however if you play a lot, they compensate in terms of durability. However it depends on how soon you replace your flights etc. But it's totally accurate that they last for quite long.
3. Their "standard" size is just thinner than the "big wing" size. It's what i use now, as a substitute to the unicorn's big wing flights.
4. The L-lock system is made so that the shaft, the champagne ring and the flight, lock altogether, in order to avoid points that rip shafts. Believe me, you'll never have to change shafts again.
5. If you' re thinking to buy rings, just go straight for the metal champagne rings over the plastic ones. They are indestructible.

Downside:

1. Cost. We've said that...
2. Applying L-flights to other stems worked fine until i've started to spend some significant energy levels Tongue to pick up the bounced out flights from the ground. Imagine if you have any back pains Big Grin
3. Limitation of playful options: if you enter the L-world prepare for specific colors and combinations that work great only in conjunction with intra-brand products. Crossing other brands shafts with l-flights or l-shafts with other flights it's not going to work in perfection. But Darts is also fun, so sometimes there's a need to change flights, colors just for fun.
My lasted 4 days Sad Back to retina I guess...
Harrows Predator / Wolfram Infinity 24g | Harrows Supergrip Carbon Midi | Harrows Retina Flights Standard | Winmau Blade 5 DC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New L Style flights Chappers 12 1,041 04-29-2020, 06:53 PM
Last Post: LCFC180
  Warped l style flights Ed180 7 765 08-24-2018, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Ed180
  fit flights, stealth, l style, clic system Ben Davison 13 3,195 07-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: BobbyCuts
  L Style Flights Bounce Out 11 1,486 05-29-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Deta Hedman: L-Style Signature flights vanJupp 7 1,062 04-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: cubdog
  Jelle's L Style Flights Pug180 13 3,900 10-09-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: kungfuron