Hi from Quebec,Canada
Hi everyone, 

Hope you are all doing great. 

Just join the forum to try to raise my game level. I reinstalled my dartboard in the basement and I'm training for the moment on steel tips. I just bought Harrow Torpedo 24g darts and I'm starting getting used to them. I bought then in the UK and I had an hard time waiting for them to arrive Big Grin . Big difference with the cheap dart I was playing with before.

Hope to learn and to chat with you gang!

Have nice day
Welcome to the forum
(10-02-2019, 02:46 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Welcome to the forum

Thanks Crusher17,

With you're avatar I assume that you are a canadian like me  Tongue
Welcome aboard.  Have a look around and get your bearings.  Lot's of good info here.

cheers...
Hi and welcome.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(10-02-2019, 02:53 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Welcome aboard.  Have a look around and get your bearings.  Lot's of good info here.

cheers...
Thanks nixer55,

I already started to look at the beginer section to get back to the basis :-)
(10-02-2019, 02:52 AM)DartsQC Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 02:46 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Welcome to the forum

Thanks Crusher17,

With you're avatar I assume that you are a canadian like me  Tongue

I am, next door in Ontario south of Ottawa
(10-02-2019, 02:54 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Hi and welcome.

Thanks Borisbbadd!
Welcome! Lots of good info here. Knowledgeable members that can answers your darting questions! Smile
Darts: Harrows Cobalts 22g w/ Target Diamond points
           Target Daytona Fire GT03 24g
Board: Blade 5 - with Target Corona Lighting
Highest Checkout: 170 
Welcome mate Smile
[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
Good to see you’ve gone Nutz.  Good move on your part, and good company you’ve found. Welcome to the forum and the Nutz family.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Hi and welcome to the forum
Hi darts qc....... get used to the post because as a dartznut you will be ordering lots of stuff!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy the forum and get from it what you want and need but also you enjoy your darts
Hi and welcome aboard Smile
(10-02-2019, 02:57 AM)BigCountry22 Wrote: Welcome! Lots of good info here. Knowledgeable members that can answers your darting questions! Smile

Thanks BigCountry22!