Target Carerra V-Stream V2
Here's a couple pics for you nutz that want to see the set I just got in the mail the other day. I'll work up a review if I can get a chance. As of right now I can tell you that the grip is the highest grip of any dart I have ever touched. It makes my Daytona GTs feel smooth.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Darts: Harrows Cobalts 22g w/ Target Diamond points
           Target Daytona Fire GT03 24g
Board: Blade 5 - with Target Corona Lighting
Highest Checkout: 170 
Nice Darts, Enjoy them
Yay new darts. Thanks for the pics. can you update us on how you like them after playing with them for a while and how they wear.
Now I need some new darts too.
(10-01-2019, 11:48 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice Darts, Enjoy them
Thank you! I think that they will quickly become a favourite once I get adjusted to the new grip.

(10-02-2019, 01:47 AM)blink180 Wrote: Yay new darts. Thanks for the pics. can you update us on how you like them after playing with them for a while and how they wear.
Now I need some new darts too.
Absolutely! Only took about 2 hours to hit my first 180 with them. I picked up the 23 grams so it is a new weight for me. I think they might get better as the grip wears down.
They look a beautiful set and extremely well made ....looking forward to what you think after a bit more use but in the meantime just enjoy them
Just a thought..... out of Intrest where do you grip the dart??? Are you a front ,middle or rear gripper???? Just wondering after your comment about the grip
I cant see them being as grippy as my Azzurris but I would like to give them a try, I would say these are a lot more forgiving when hitting flights than the pixel grip. Keep me in mind if you change yours and decide you are gonna flip em
Beautiful set in your possession now
Hope you like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Following for review
(10-02-2019, 06:41 AM)Papa w Wrote: They look a beautiful set and extremely well made ....looking forward to what you think after a bit more use but in the meantime just enjoy them
They are definitely beautiful. Much like the Elysian 3 which I love the look of. I'll keep you in the loop as I use them more.

(10-02-2019, 06:43 AM)Papa w Wrote: Just a thought..... out of Intrest where do you grip the dart??? Are you a front ,middle or rear gripper???? Just wondering after your comment about the grip
I would consider myself a middle gripper. But who knows with my big hand tho XD     

(10-02-2019, 11:32 AM)codo180 Wrote: I cant see them being as grippy as my Azzurris but I would like to give them a try, I would say these are a lot more forgiving when hitting flights than the pixel grip. Keep me in mind if you change yours and decide you are gonna flip em
I have always wanted to try the Azzurries, let me know if you want a quick trade Wink
(10-02-2019, 06:30 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Beautiful set in your possession now
Hope you like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! So far, so good!

(10-02-2019, 07:24 PM)Baloos Wrote: Following for review
I'll be sure to update you when I get a chance once work settles down!!