One of happiest days of my life
(09-28-2019, 02:34 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 01:24 PM)Troll Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 07:44 AM)philliesricky Wrote: I see both your guys are in the Ukraine team for the World Cup next month - good luck to both of them, hopefully we get to see them on the stream

Ukrainians are great and I love them to bits   Big Grin   But they are side job main thing is KGB officer  and world cup winner Oreshkin  Big Grin  Hope he will retain his title

Troll, as much as I am a fan of all you're doing for darts I must tell you that since I saw that Oreshkin had some FSB badge pictured elswhere I thought that was sick and a bad joke. If he trully is/was a KGB officer than it's much worse...
They asked him few years ago in FSB (former known as KGB)you choose we or Darts .He choose darts and gave his resignation that day   Yes he is limited to visited to visit country like Ukraine   And because I have family member in law enforcement ,if he comes to Latvia I can`t meet him .  For me FSB or KGB is secret service of country like Mi6 or CIA not better nor worse  .On these forum we help anyone and we don`t look at their gender race health or work relations
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(09-23-2019, 07:44 AM)philliesricky Wrote: I see both your guys are in the Ukraine team for the World Cup next month - good luck to both of them, hopefully we get to see them on the stream

Ukrainians are great and I love them to bits   Big Grin   But they are side job main thing is KGB officer  and world cup winner Oreshkin  Big Grin  Hope he will retain his title
I had the pleasure of watching him and Boris doing there thing in Japan two years ago, the way they work off each other was so impressive, I hope they come 2nd this year!!

Sent from my SM-N920K using Tapatalk
(09-28-2019, 03:51 PM)philliesricky Wrote:

I had the pleasure of watching him and Boris doing there thing in Japan two years ago, the way they work off each other was so impressive, I hope they come 2nd this year!!

Sent from my SM-N920K using Tapatalk
Six time national pairs champion in the row  Big Grin Koltsov is Greek and very emotional guy because of it .Oreshkin balances that by being very calm and collected
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scott Waites Reflects On Life After Winning Second World Title hamo 8 3,163 03-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Banz