Russian Phase 2
Even living dead sometimes buy new dart  Big Grin But after Grips review it took a year for him to make Russian phase 2. He needed to make sure it was ultra quality set he made  . 2 Month`s ago he sent me this  pic

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
They are 98 % tungsten 4 mm width 11 grams and 60 in lenght . I was very happy with looks so month ago he sent picture of prototype
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
And after that he told he need to test them. And he did  Big Grin He went to WDF ranking event in UFA and he hammered Koltsov and Kadachnikov  (both played PDC World Cup this year) in that tournament .He won whole tournament with 90+ average 
[video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register
And after that darts finaly went to Riga Latvia place where I live and eat my goats

And last with my national flag
180-2(32)

Far too thin and long for me but they look very nice, and also proven match winners as well - hope they fly well for you Ambassador Troll
(09-14-2019, 04:29 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThanks mate   Big Grin I dont think that anyone besides PDC pro`s could be decant with these .But they make me happy ,and they have a vibe of being my dart  Smile
180-2(32)

Lol yeah awesome again, he played well Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

If you can't throw them, you can always shoot them with your crossbow Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

By the video they look almost as thin as the razor wire for segments LOL

Glad you like them Ambassador T. Hope that they suit you well