Paul lim - Gen 3 compared to 2?
I currently use target Gen 2’s and throw them fairly well.  Was eyeing the Gen 3’s... how do they compare to the Gen 2 / 1’s?   Very similar or does the longer barrel throw things off?  I like the idea of the 21g

Notice the longer barrel but they come with the shorter point? So overall they are pretty close in length?   

Thanks!
This is a Great Question I have wondered the same thing myself.

Regards
Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret18...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 26gr SHOT Haupai Puha Pro Series Darts
Back Up/Warmup Darts: 28gr Black Bottelsen Mega Thrust Darts
I liked the looks of the G3's and having used both G1 and G2 (the 2's are my favorite) never sprung for the G3's because of the length difference. I'd really like to hear your opinion of the G3's if you decide to get them though. I was hoping for a G4 release with the Target launch but that didn't happen. Maybe somebody else has an opinion about the G3?
(09-13-2019, 03:10 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I liked the looks of the G3's and having used both G1 and G2 (the 2's are my favorite) never sprung for the G3's because of the length difference. I'd really like to hear your opinion of the G3's if you decide to get them though. I was hoping for a G4 release with the Target launch but that didn't happen. Maybe somebody else has an opinion about the G3?

Hi SlingBlade

How is the Grip on the Lim G2s???

Regards
Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret18...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 26gr SHOT Haupai Puha Pro Series Darts
Back Up/Warmup Darts: 28gr Black Bottelsen Mega Thrust Darts
I'd call these G2's my favorite for the past 6 months, at least. The grip is hexagonal about medium I'd say. For a rear grip they are awesome. I use them with short supergrip carbon stems and Lim's flight. I couldn't be happier unless a G4 came out with the same specs.
How did the blue coating hold up on your g2? Mine are all silver now Sad, I’ve cleaned them quite a bit though maybe that didn’t help.
[Image: 55aa7a968cc3fb523ded720054a7d40c.jpg]

Think they are holding the color fine. The rear grip is showing the usual wear but suits me fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-13-2019, 04:06 PM)xxmurrxx Wrote: How did the blue coating hold up on your g2?  Mine are all silver now Sad, I’ve cleaned them quite a bit though maybe that didn’t help.

What did you clean them with?
Soap/water toothbrush. Couple times rubbing alcohol and water .. that’s probably what did it
(09-13-2019, 04:59 PM)Titan Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 04:06 PM)xxmurrxx Wrote: How did the blue coating hold up on your g2?  Mine are all silver now Sad, I’ve cleaned them quite a bit though maybe that didn’t help.

What did you clean them with?

I clean all my darts with dishwashing liquid. Sometimes I use a toothbrush. Sorry about the color fading on yours. That really would suck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phil Taylor gen 5 22 gram. Compared to 1 and 4 12b4 4 276 09-29-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: 12b4