Halibut Raffle Darts Prize
I picked these up this morning from the Post Office. Tony had them made within a couple of days of receiving my drawing.

24.5g 53 × 6.73mm.

Just about to have my 1st few throws with them!![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Great looking darts, hope they fly well for you - and well done on the raffle win again Smile
They look really good bud - Congrats and enjoy Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Looking good Cool  The hero/purist grip is also my favourite - its what I had on the mid-section when Tony made my customs. 
I like that zig-zag at the back - reminds me of Gerwyn Price' darts. It always gets me thinking about getting myself some phase 2's made when I see other players' new customs.
Beautiful darts, great design and great work by Tony, hope they work well for you!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Cheers guys! I was worried they'd be a bit boring for everyone!!
They're based loosely on my 25g Gary Anderson phase 3 which is the darts I play with the most.
I grip completely on the purist section. I had the front in mind because I thought it would be nice to have the CMD logo on the dart, the dots just seemed to fit in.
I saw the chevrons on a dart on Tony's facebook page so I thought they'd look good on the rear of the dart.
Here's the drawing I sent to Tony so you can see he can make a piece of art out of a scribble!!![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

I Kudos to CustomMade Darts, and your design.  Hope they fly long and well for you!
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Glad you posted your diagram.  Many members have stressed over elaborate software and design tools.  Just shows Custom Made can work with a hand drawn diagram.

cheers Yuillsy...
They look good no need to worry what others thought, your the one throwing & designing them got what you wanted
Agree they are really special and that design pretty much tells the entire story of just how skilled Tony is with his craftsmanship. I have thought many times that my design just can't be expressed with my skill level and making cad drawings but now I see your scribbles and know that I can do it. LOL awesome design you came up with.
(09-12-2019, 03:34 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterYou definitely can!! Tony is also such a patient guy. We exchanged a few emails as I changed the design slightly.
Nothing seemed to be a problem, he simply asked me for a new sketch just for clarification of the change and that was it. I sent him the drawing I've posted last Thursday night and he sent me a picture of the finished dart on saturday afternoon!!
I'd recommend him to anyone.
Also as a bit of free advertising for him he has some darts for sale on his website, I was more than tempted to buy a few sets!!!

love those! Hope they fly well for you!
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(09-12-2019, 03:56 PM)The Jester Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThanks mate. Your 32g darts have caught my eye as well.
I've got a set of 48g that I throw every now and again!!!

Very nice darts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MY RAFFLE PRIZE IS AMAZING ChrisTheFish 19 1,916 03-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Cooper84
  ChrisTheFish DNF Raffle Prize - CUSTOM POLISHING Ancient Darter 19 1,834 08-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  GSOD 2nd Place Prize The G 9 1,076 11-29-2016, 04:10 AM
Last Post: The G
  HAMO by Voks...prize winning dart 2016 hamo 15 2,715 05-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Last Post: RubennnV