New ones [emoji7]
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Ok, I have to admit that I'm totally clueless what these beauties are.
I would bet on asian or custom darts.
Mind to tell us?
(09-04-2019, 01:13 PM)Cateye Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterYou read my mind.
That rear grip looks sharp!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Are those made from 2 different materials? Looks like they were riveted (or something) together. Nice looking darts, That back grip though....wow!
I'm thinking I wouldn't mind a set off those. Not sure how they'd be with my middle grip but looks alone are a perfect 10.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
HOT! HOT! HOT!

I absolutely adore mixed material barrels.
Things like this give me nightmares. I'll wake up and want to have them but don't know where to find them.
I think its Tony .He said they now can make absolutely anything
180-2(32)
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Are your darts looking at me?
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Guys there custom made darts
From a guy I meet over in Germany he came up with the grip for me because I hold it right at the back must admit the feeling is sharp but not used to them yet but they fly great.
So give them a few months and I will be fine.loving the look of the rose gold bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-05-2019, 04:22 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
^^^  This.  Slingblade nails it again.
(09-05-2019, 08:57 AM)biggs180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
How much did you paid ?And can you give his contact info ?
180-2(32)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gave my customs a paint job [emoji7]what do you all think? biggs180 0 145 11-24-2019, 01:04 PM
Last Post: biggs180