My new Rob Cross Set up
finally got some Gold 36mm CD Points so put them on , instead of 32mm , then changed the flight & stem to blue and tbh I really like the look of them. Any thoughts ??[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my Nokia 2.2 using Tapatalk
If it works and you like it thats all that matters
Great classic darts and a nice set up too
Like Crusher said, if they work and suit your eye it's all that matters.  Setup looks good though. mint
I like them.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Looks great Dave.
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Looks good to me. Like the stems and use them on some of my darts.
Hahaha. Title says it all. My bad hahaha long day ,

Great looking set up!!!

How do you like the 36 mm?
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Looks great to me
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I think im liking the 36mm more than 32mm seem to group better mainly because the point hits the 2nd dart but that could just me me.
That is actually a pretty set of darts! Far too pretty to be throwing, you'll just scratch em up and stuff (LOL).

You really did well on that setup!