Hello Everyone
Thank y'all very much for letting me join your forum. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you. Smile

I am Preacherman's wife, we have been married for 38 wonderful years. We have 3 grown children,(2 daughters and 1 son) and 9 grandchildren. 

We still have four babies (our puppy dogs), Esther, Lydia, Samson and Tiny. They are all spoiled rotten and we love them very much. Big Grin

I chose CookingLady to be my name on here, because I love to cook. I have been cooking since I was 7 years old, now going on for 53 years. I taught all three of our children how to cook so that they could take care of their family too.

I love throwing darts with my husband, it is a lot of fun. We drink coffee while we are throwing darts and kid each other about who is going to get the next bullseye! Cool
 This is my favorite thing to do, like I said above I love to cook!!!!!!!!food
Welcome to the forum
Hi and welcome aboard Smile
Welcome...a great place this. Smile
My mom taught me how to cook also,started around 5. Just the basics....but I don't starve for sure. Glad to hear you both like darts....both the wife and I play also......I still get the urge to hit her in the butt with a dart but the weather outside gets cold.....lol... Rolleyes
Now their are 2 things I love...... drys nd coffee!!!!!!!
Welcome long cooking lady and I hope you enjoy the forum as Mitch as your darts and your kitchen!!
CookingLady…….hmmmmmmm…….somehow you sound very familiar...…..could it be...….it is my Dear Wife, following me around to check up on me no doubt - (LOL x a Zillion).

I LOVE YOU!!!    Blush   I am glad you are here, and I am glad you are here too (tis a riddle)   Tongue 

Also, Thank all you guys for making my CookingLady feel right at home!  bigwelcome

Ever hear; "You get out of anything what you put into it." - That is very true - here is where that saying came from; 
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;" Eccl. 9:10a KJV

Thank all you guys for all the nice welcomes, I am sure that I will enjoy this forum.

Preacherman I know where you live!!!! toughguy
Oh I am so glad you wandered in and went Nutz!!!

My grandma taught me how to bake a cherry pie at 5 years old, including rolling out the pie crust and crimping it properly. Cooking FOR people is a wonderful way of saying “I really enjoy who you are, be welcome in my home”. Don’t get to do that as much as I’d like.

Darts are great fun, with or without the coffee. I generally go for hot cocoa myself.

One of my two furfaces (felines of course), still likes to race the dart to the board now and again. When I see him going in to stalker mode, i open up the second dart board’s case and toss him a darts on it. That keeps him from leaping up on the board I’m playing on as I really don’t want to score a “catseye” when he hangs off the board trying to pull the dart. Not quite as bad is his tendency to leap up and snag a dart in mid air. He’s only succeeded in doing that once. Boy did he strut on that one. As I had two sets, I let him gnaw the flight on his “prey” to shreds and used one from my matching set to continue my practise.

Welcome to the forum, and don’t be a stranger here. I asked the silliest questions when I first found the forum, and these guys were patient as all get out with me. They may have a few...dozen....rough edges here and there, but they are good people, and they really know their stuff when it comes to darts. Very generous with sharing their knowledge as well.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Welcome along cookingLady,enjoy the forum,enjoy the darts,
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Welcome to the forum CookingLady !
Another great intro. . .  Now head over to the tutorial section and get some tips and tricks so you can easily beat the Preacherman  Big Grin

Enjoy the Nutz

Cheers
180’s
2018 - 0
2019 - 9

Iv’e been working on my accuracy. I’ve gone from 53.6% to 92.8% getting 3 darts in the foam ring around my Winmau !