New One80 Mitchell Clegg and Willard Bruguier from Cubedarts
[Image: 2Aje21R.jpg][Image: mn5y4cz.jpg][Image: m4H805G.jpg][Image: gvWuR2i.jpg]I had to do a quick pictorial and mention a shop I haven’t used before, namely Cubedarts of Germany owned by René Eidams I believe. I found them on Facebook. 

Anyway I ordered 2 sets of darts not available in the UK on Thursday and received them this morning. That’s a great service!!!

I bought the new signature darts of Australian Mitchell Clegg and also Willard Brugier both amazing sets.
I really like the look of the clegg darts and I don’t know why and to be honest the reason I don’t have them is I didn’t think the uk could get them
I got these from Cubedarts in Germany, the service was excellent I must say!
That may have to be the case for me too then if I decide to buy them they look like old Whitlocks on acid
(09-02-2019, 01:54 PM)Calvinize Wrote: That may have to be the case for me too then if I decide to buy them they look like old Whitlocks on acid

Yes never seen anything quite like these, scallop is a great reference and very comfortable and further forward than on the current whitlocks. They fly fast and straight like a bullet, not sure if they will de-throne my cadby but honeymoon is good so far.
Always thought the one80's transition to the point was seamless. Hope they serve you well.
(09-02-2019, 03:02 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Always thought the one80's transition to the point was seamless. Hope they serve you well.

They are pretty seemless on both these sets thats for sure. Really well made i must say.
That scallop looks horrendous!!