Choosing new darts – Harrows Wolfram Infinity versus Unicorn Neon 2
I currently have the Unicorn Neon 2 darts in 21g and am very happy with them.  I have been considering buying a second set for practise or storage in case anything happens with my existing set.  The problem is I am always tempted by other darts or the thought that a new design will come out in the future.
I have a set of the Joe Cullen darts which are identical dimensions and shape but with grip along the full barrel length.  I like them but know I don’t throw them as well as the Neon 2.
My current front runner is the Harrows Wolfram Infinity darts purely on aesthetics.  It is a different shaped barrel and very different grip and I just wanted to ask opinions of the differences between them and if it will be a totally different throwing experience.  I don’t have the ability to try them in advance unfortunately.

I got the Wolfram Infinity & Spinas last week, Wolframs are already gone, Spinas felt so much better, nice to grip, nicer to look and flew better, give them a look too! [Image: 3c0d3f1ceeb844c7ce1f28033539b8bf.jpg][Image: 7f54e41ac4975ec067aa4cbd644fd951.jpg][Image: 47e99311f66c8bd448ed6ef033c1ebd8.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I use Harrows Infinity i haven't thrown the Neon's or Cullens, i have thrown Dirk van Duijenbode which are close to Cullens, all i can tell you is the Harrows are really slim as the taper from the middle to the front & the back, so i would say it will be a different dart to throw
(08-19-2019, 02:52 AM)Poidisb Wrote: I got the Wolfram Infinity & Spinas last week, Wolframs are already gone, Spinas felt so much better, nice to grip, nicer to look and flew better, give them a look too!

I was also admiring the Spina.  They look great however I prefer a slightly slimmer dart and was unsure I would like the wider mid barrel section.
(08-19-2019, 02:57 AM)Phil McKeown Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 02:52 AM)Poidisb Wrote: I got the Wolfram Infinity & Spinas last week, Wolframs are already gone, Spinas felt so much better, nice to grip, nicer to look and flew better, give them a look too!

I was also admiring the Spina.  They look great however I prefer a slightly slimmer dart and was unsure I would like the wider mid barrel section.
It's deceptive tbh, my main goto match darts are Unicorn T95 24g which are pretty slim, these don't really feel any fatter, the wider point is a nice reference point for me, but obviously everyone is different

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
(08-19-2019, 02:55 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: I use Harrows Infinity i haven't thrown the Neon's or Cullens, i have thrown Dirk van Duijenbode which are close to Cullens, all i can tell you is the Harrows are really slim as the taper from the middle to the front & the back, so i would say it will be a different dart to throw

Cheers
Hey Phil,

I am not sure if you have made your decision yet, but I throw the Infinitys and I believe them to be one of nicest darts I have ever thrown...I have only been playing for going on a year, but I have thrown a lot of different darts. I have bought and sold off a lot of darts, especially the non-player darts that I accumulated, but I did not get rid of the Wolframs. They just fit my throw so well....they are very balanced, I think they look pretty slick, and they are just an accurate dart in my opinion. Actually, I ended up buying a set of soft tips that I throw at work during lunches.

However, disclaimer, different darts will throw different for each person that tries them. It is hard to know what is going to be perfect for you until you try them out.

Good Luck,
Z
Started playing September 2018

Board - Winmau - Blade 5 Dual Core
Match Darts - Target Agora A05 Swiss Point (Supergrip shafts, Retina flights)
Other Sets - a whole bunch of Ando's and almost every set of MVGs.  Too many to list.

Best 501 game - 14 (steel tip - 100, 140, 125, 41, 95 (T19 - D19); 15 (soft tip) 
Number of 180s - 2018 = 5; 2019 = 38; 2020 = 29 (3 in tourney and league play)
Highest checkout - 148 (T20 - T20 - D14)
Out of all big companies Unicorn has the worst product quality
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(09-06-2019, 04:04 AM)MontMozart Wrote: Hey Phil,

I am not sure if you have made your decision yet, but I throw the Infinitys and I believe them to be one of nicest darts I have ever thrown...I have only been playing for going on a year, but I have thrown a lot of different darts.  I have bought and sold off a lot of darts, especially the non-player darts that I accumulated, but I did not get rid of the Wolframs.  They just fit my throw so well....they are very balanced, I think they look pretty slick, and they are just an accurate dart in my opinion.  Actually, I ended up buying a set of soft tips that I throw at work during lunches.    

However, disclaimer, different darts will throw different for each person that tries them.  It is hard to know what is going to be perfect for you until you try them out.  

Good Luck,
Z

Thanks for that feedback. I have decided to stick with what I have for now but may treat myself at Christmas as I can't stop admiring the Wolfram
I had mentioned before that I was sticking with the Neon 2 but things have changed, not by any of my doing however. My brother bought me a set of the Wolfram Infinity last week and I could not be more pleased with them. They look great, feel great and really suit my lazy throw. I have been throwing well with them and will give them a good run out now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Wolfram 21g with Winmau Freeflo point János Gönczi 7 420 01-11-2020, 03:48 PM
Last Post: RaakNiX
  Harrows Wolfram or Wolfram Infinity János Gönczi 13 488 12-15-2019, 09:14 PM
Last Post: János Gönczi
  Harrows Wolfram Infinity Angel of darts 17 2,061 09-26-2019, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Can you make Wolfram Infinity steel tip darts heavier? Butcher 1 246 03-01-2019, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Unicorn Neon 25% discount vanJupp 3 681 01-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse