Eveningall
Hi everyone,
Im Casey and have just joined the forum. Played darts many years ago and have decided to get back into it. Recently got myself a new dart board and new set of darts and practising as much as I can. Want to gwt to a level where I can start entering a few local tournements without making a tit of myself.

Thanks for having me on the forum.
Hi Casey and welcome aboard - as well as tournaments it may be worth thinking about joining a team as well to help your game along
Welcome Casey, glad to have you aboard.  Lots of members played years ago and returned go the game when circumstances allowed.  Like myself for example! Smile

cheers...
Welcome to the group Casey!

Lots of info/routines and help here so you can achieve your goals.
Definitely find a team to play with, as well these leagues generally will have their own tournaments or blind draws so you can gauge how you are progressing before you try for the larger tournaments.

Cheers
180’s
2018 - 0
2019 - 9

Iv’e been working on my accuracy. I’ve gone from 53.6% to 92.8% getting 3 darts in the foam ring around my Winmau !
Welcome!
[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
Hi Casey, welcome to the forum.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Nice to meet you Casey. Hope your game improves as you want and thanks for the intro
Great to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---
Stockton-on-Tees / Manchester
RvB 80's Target, 25g

Hi Casey, welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the Nutz. Many of us have come back to darts after traveling some varied roads....and that is a good thing as you bring more to the table. Makes the forum much more colorful.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]