Darts Corner Clearance Unicorn Deal
These Unicorn Maestro Andy Hamilton Signature models have been up for sale at what I would consider rock bottom price especially at 90% tungsten. I added them to my cart and it looks like they are on Super Clearance as it knocked another 2 bucks off. Anyone given these a spin? They appear pretty ship shape to me. For this price it would be a steal not to pick em up! I'm not sure if they are old stock or what. Thoughts anyone?

BTW.....Total Price Shipped with FastTrack......$17.98 WOW!!!!!

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=16445

[Image: unicorn_maestro_andy_hamilton_softtip_3032.png]
Old stock
Any good? I suppose at that price who can go wrong.
Absolutely...
Ya nothing wrong with them just old stock, all the gold Unicorns soft tips are old stock, Hamilton hasn't been with Unicorn in years
(08-14-2019, 02:30 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Ya nothing wrong with them just old stock, all the gold Unicorns soft tips are old stock, Hamilton hasn't been with Unicorn in years

Right on. Definitely subjective but I even like the look of them. It just seems with all of the price hikes it's few and far between you see a complete set of 90% T for under $35. They seem like the perfect backup/casual set. Cheers!
(08-14-2019, 02:34 AM)Thor84 Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 02:30 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Ya nothing wrong with them just old stock, all the gold Unicorns soft tips are old stock, Hamilton hasn't been with Unicorn in years

Right on. Definitely subjective but I even like the look of them. It just seems with all of the price hikes it's few and far between you see a complete set of 90% T for under $35. They seem like the perfect backup/casual set. Cheers!

Yes well worth the gamble for the price
I just bought a set of these too! A bar nearby has a lot of blind draw tournaments but they only have soft top boards so I figured I'd get a set and try it out. Can't beat the price!