Darts dropping low
I might be hard of seeing but you are definitely throwing with your right arm. you might want to try and hold your giving hand up a wee bit to eliminate the jerky motion which might come from you breathing in before a throw as well.
(08-13-2019, 09:20 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I might be hard of seeing but you are definitely throwing with your right arm. you might want to try and hold your giving hand up a wee bit to eliminate the jerky motion which might come from you breathing in before a throw as well.
I will try this thank you, I will post a update of my throw once i've done this. But my phone's camera is a problem, because I throw my darts with my left hand and I hold my darts with my right hand. So that's why it's looking like i'm throwing with my right hand.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

180's of 2017: 15
                                 Highest checkout: 170
                                 Dartboard: One80 Gladiator 3 
                                 Darts: Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2 24g

[Image: iCQbvWX.png]
Hey guys,

So I changed my throw, and now my right hand doesn't move as much anymore.
But I still have the problem of my darts going low. It's getting really annoying. Maybe I didn't understand you right? What I understood is that my right hand was moving while it shouldn't. I'm sorry, but English is not my native language.

My throw: https://youtu.be/_ePyGUcVQ94
(I'm sorry that the video isn't correctly filmed)

As someone else mentioned you could try moving your grip very slightly forwards or backwards and see if it makes any difference.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current preferred weight 19 to 23 grams, with 21 gram, being my current favourate.

Favourate current darts set up :- 21 grams 46 to 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts, standard flights.
(08-14-2019, 01:07 AM)Phil D Wrote: As someone else mentioned you could try moving your grip very slightly forwards or backwards and see if it makes any difference.
Already tried that, doesn't help....

Normally, I'd be thinking late release, no matter what's causing you to drag the dart down.  But if you can't adjust consistently, try a set a few grams heavier.  Throw normally, and see if it helps.  Still think it's release, but a slightly heavier dart sometimes helps me work through these types of issues.  Once I've thrown the heavier dart for a while, something clicks and I go back to my normal weight much refreshed.  Because my body's worked something out, not my head.  Can't trust that bugger anyway - lol.
(08-14-2019, 02:48 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Normally, I'd be thinking late release, no matter what's causing you to drag the dart down.  But if you can't adjust consistently, try a set a few grams heavier.  Throw normally, and see if it helps.  Still think it's release, but a slightly heavier dart sometimes helps me work through these types of issues.  Once I've thrown the heavier dart for a while, something clicks and I go back to my normal weight much refreshed.  Because my body's worked something out, not my head.  Can't trust that bugger anyway - lol.
I'm trying to release my darts earlier now, and it seems to work a bit better. But it's really hard to change the release, but I just need to get used to it I guess.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts dropping below target Larryg 0 238 08-28-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Larryg
  Darts Dropping out of board clem1995 19 1,260 03-30-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Sir_Chjaka