Any Yorkshire players? Show us your 120's
Is any Yorkshire board (doubles board) players in here. If so, let's see your 120's[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
welcome along James I'm a Geordie (hence the football team lol) exile living yorkshire
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Sounds like a happy exile to me lol.

Welcome to the forum.  [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Kevin a.k.a. "Sniper".  Moddarts
I ain't in your area but think this pic is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
(07-24-2019, 03:14 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterMy pleasure

I've just walked into my local pool ,snooker, darts club without my darts (Muppet) and they have a Yorkshire board up
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Would love to get a Yorkshire board sometime - I had a choice a couple of years ago between a London Fives board or a Yorkie and I plumped for the Fives board. Not used it for a while so maybe the Yorkie may have been the better option.
(07-26-2019, 09:59 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Maybe it's a locality thing Mike
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Possibly - I used to live in East London and played on a fives board a few times many years ago (not in a proper league, just messing around), so those memories most likely did sway the decision. I definitely want a Yorkshire board at some point in time though.
Just realised this post was in the introduction room so moved it over to the Show Us room instead to save it getting lost
(07-26-2019, 09:39 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterBest boards ever in my opinion. Absolutely love them. Plus the doubles are smaller, so when I play on a regular trebles board, finishing is a doddle. Much harder though on a Yorkshire