cleaning old and new darts
I can't say for sure, but I would think that if it is safe for dentures, it'd be ok for the points.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

I've been using this method for a while now.
Kevin a.k.a. "Sniper".  Moddarts
May try this with my 34 year old ones. Nothing to lose!
(07-21-2019, 05:37 PM)The Fox Wrote: May try this with my 34 year old ones. Nothing to lose!

post picture before and after
I tried this with 3 sets of darts, it does clean them very good but i'll say a word of Caution, 2 sets of the darts had black points & it started to lift the coating on the points, so if you try this i recommend you keep the points out of the water if you have coated points
(07-20-2019, 06:35 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: i'm off to see me mum tomorrow,i'll drop the phase5's in her denture dish while i visit

Lol Lol rofl

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

I am trying this as we speak. I am going to leave them in there for 40 minutes and see how that does. I am doing a brass set as well as a plain tungsten set (my bristow power points). hope it works good!
Hm. Disappointing results. Definitely doesn't work on brass darts, and the tungsten darts seem only slightly shinier.
(07-22-2019, 12:30 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: I tried this with 3 sets of darts, it does clean them very good but i'll say a word of Caution, 2 sets of the darts had black points & it started to lift the coating on the points, so if you try this i recommend you keep the points out of the water if you have coated points

I agree with you 100%. Just submerge up to the point.

I dipped Gary Anderson , Phil Taylor and Barney silvers and after 15 minutes, they came up as good as new (almost). Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cleaning dart points: An example case WhiskyPops 6 869 08-23-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Walker