Help ID'ing these darts
Ive had these for around 15 plus year, I honestly dont remember buying them but have always been in the cuboard. They have what looks like Phil Taylors signature etched into the barrel but its hard to see......[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
In great condition, but more bomber shaped for Taylor circa 2004 I'd say.  And much lighter too.  But no expert, so have moved thread to the UFO section.

cheers...
The weight to size ratio makes me think those are Nickel-Silver darts (as opposed to Tungsten). As to the Make and Model I haven't a clue.
BTW, are those black flights "Micro" standard flights? They seem a bit on the small side...
(07-17-2019, 12:29 AM)Zero Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThese style flights [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
If they are 15 years old then they won't be Phil Taylor - he didn't start using the bomb shaped darts until 2008.

If they are Unicorn darts I'd guess at the stainless steel John Lowe Bullets.
(07-17-2019, 04:17 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They have Phil Taylor engraved into the barrel, 15 years was a rough guess but definitely 10+ years as i had these when i lived in my old house.