Mission Kuro M1 22g
(07-17-2019, 09:16 AM)The Jester Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 02:50 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Thanks for the pictures - can I see a couple of dings in the barrels already?!

I've gone back and looked at the barrels and no there are no marks on the barrels that I can see. Think it's a bit of dust or light reflection on the picture.

(07-16-2019, 05:37 PM)Doctor Bones Wrote: Thanks for the review. They certainly look well made. But are they really worth that much more than dark thunders or Phil Taylor 8zeros? That's the sort of thing I'd consider. And carerras are only £5 more.

However, I do think Darts Corner have made a brave entry into the market. There are a couple of models I really like the look of.

They are well made indeed and if they didnt have the Mission branding you could easily think they were the new Target barrels, DC have made a brave step will be interesting to see how long the Mission brand is around for.
I think they should've aimed more at the mid range £40-£60 market with a few basic models like a bomber, a straight ring grip etc but I'm presuming they based  their range on their sales.

Hopefully they'll at least break even out of it. There's some good common sense in their designs. ie. They laser etched the logo onto the grip pattern (nero bomber) rather than letting the logo take precedence, standardising  alu stem length. The axiom bomber looks great, and I'd probably go for it if it had micro grip or sandblasting on the rear taper.
Throwing darts since July 2018.
Red Dragon Fusion 26g, silver grooved storm points
Winmau Vanquish 25g
Winmau Navigator 3 23g
Winmau Testament 26g
Winmau Blade 5, Gorilla ArrowPro Stand with Bulls rotating mount.
180s 2018: 6
180s 2019: 15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Mission 95% Kuro M3 24g - Review Molrix 7 552 07-20-2019, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Cateye