Target Glen Durrant 22g and 24g
Nice Mr DPD man dropped off the 22g set direct from Target earlier, and nice Mr Postie dropped off the 24g set from Double Top a few minutes ago as well.  The signed player card came from Target and the spare flights for my collection came from Double Top.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

And a family portrait of the 2 Harrows 22g sets with the Target 22g set

I've had a couple of throws of the 22g Target set and need to mess about with the set up, but they are a very nice dart that fly nice - don't know why but I think the 24g may be a bit better for me though - looking forward to having a good go with both sets over the weekend
Nice darts might have to grab the 22gm
Great looking darts and for all the knocks target gets these and Aspinals darts are very reasonably priced tbh.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
Thanks for showing, Mike. Good to see the similarities to his Harrows darts.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I do love the look of them. Nice comparison with the Harrows models. I don't know about you guys, but what I love about the Duzza darts is the grip design and the odd bullnose. While I was sad he left to Target, the one good thing about it is, at least Target made a soft tip version, which I can use in the future!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
I was a little underwhelmed when I first saw them, but they don't actually look that bad!

Thanks for the pictures Smile
B: 22g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 7/25
(07-12-2019, 03:12 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
The symbol AD was the symbol on my 1985 darts case that got worn off. Now I know the make of darts I've still got from then!
Nice darts mike, i got my dispatch email today for the 22g, was pleased, as i wasnt expecting them until the 19th.
See after the email that target said they was in early.
The signed card is a nice touch.
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
Stop it.....too late I”m off to order a set in 22g.
Not the greatest picture as per normal, but just been looking at these again and realised the Middlesborough lion logo on the barrels have got the three World Championship winning stars on it

Oh, and as I suspected, although I liked the way the 22g set flies I do prefer the 24g set a little bit more
Fancy a set in 24g, Would suit me ideal, Wish they came with blue Duzza pears.
Must admit, bearing in mind he uses pears himself I'm surprised Target haven't released that shape as well
“Noticeably different yet similar “ If that makes sense .   Rolleyes

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(07-12-2019, 07:34 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Been debating these but can't decide between 22g and 24g - which is my usual dilemma lol.

Any thoughts on why the 24g are a touch better for you? Is it the balance?
(07-24-2019, 01:03 AM)italNZ Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Not too sure to be honest - as I'm getting older I seem to prefer slightly heavier weights for some reason.

My match darts always used to be 20g-22g (O'Shea's, Anastasia's, Ogre's, Kong's).  Then I won a set of Carrera C3's which are 23g and started using them, and then went to the Rastas which are also 23g which have been flying great for me.  I've also been trialling some 24g cheapos from Darts Clearance as well which have also been flying great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Glen Durrant #2 - 22g TheRedBit 8 828 02-25-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Harrows Glen Duzza Durrant 22g Banz 21 6,135 02-06-2018, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Banz
  Glen Durrant 2018, 22g mc1958 12 1,097 01-31-2018, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Banz