5 is the new 20 !!!
I hate the T5-S20-T1 shot....drives me up a wall....so if we're changing stuff...I submit this....if you hit this said shot...it's worth 60.... Big Grin
(07-12-2019, 05:15 PM)Baloos Wrote: I hate the T5-S20-T1 shot....drives me up a wall....so if we're changing stuff...I submit this....if you hit this said shot...it's worth 60.... Big Grin

With this and a couple other changes, incorporated into today's tournament, I am proud to announce that I am the winner of the prestigious, 400th annual .....

"BORISBBADD
ONE MAN DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE
                        WORLD" 

It feels good to be a winner !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(07-12-2019, 11:12 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 05:15 PM)Baloos Wrote: I hate the T5-S20-T1 shot....drives me up a wall....so if we're changing stuff...I submit this....if you hit this said shot...it's worth 60.... Big Grin

With this and a couple other changes, incorporated into today's tournament, I am proud to announce that I am the winner of the prestigious, 400th annual .....

"BORISBBADD
                        WORLD" 

Congrats on the big win!!! Please send me your worn dart shirt,signed of course, and I promise not to sell on Ebay!!!! Big Grin Rolleyes
(07-12-2019, 11:55 PM)Baloos Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 11:12 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote:

"BORISBBADD
                        WORLD" 

Congrats on the big win!!! Please send me your worn dart shirt,signed of course, and I promise not to sell on Ebay!!!! Big Grin Rolleyes

It's not so much of a darts shirt as it is a Boston Red Sox shirt.
I will sign it with my new name .....
I'm going to shave and paint my head, and call myself .... Mosquito Bite. Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(07-11-2019, 12:12 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: I keep hearing stupid things, like 60 is the new 40. I've been 40, and I've been 60 ..... THEY ARE NOT THE SAME !!!

But, if we can change rules like that ..... judging from the way I've been throwing lately, I propose a new rule, that 5 is the new 20 !!!

All you’ve got to do Boris is rotate the board so the 5 is at the top....easy  Wink

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."