Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Dafabet North American Championship/US Darts Masters 2019
Hello guys

Can it really be true that the qualification rounds will not be streamed?
Or am i simply looking the wrong places.?Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not sure why any qualification rounds would be streamed - were they last year?
I'm nearly certain there on Dart Connect.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
Looking on the PDC site:

Qualifiers - can be followed on DartConnect
- Q1 - https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventmenu/pdcwsq191
- Q2 - https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventmenu/pdcwsq192
- Q3 - https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventmenu/pdcwsq193
- Q4 - https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventmenu/pdcwsq194

Worldwide TV coverage of the US Darts Masters and North American Darts Championship will include live broadcasts through DAZN in the USA, Canada and Brazil.

UK fans will be able to watch the US Darts Masters through ITV4, with the North American Championship available worldwide through PDCTV
The qualification rounds were never streamed. The change this year is that the North American Championship isn't on ITV now. Not sure if it will be televised in other countries but it will be at the middle of the night in Europe. But it's still streamed on PDC TV.
The first two players to qualify are

Q1 - Jeff Smith
Q2 - Leonard Gates

Not the best averages in the Gates/Norman Jr final, but he was better in previous rounds. Will be good to see Soldier up against one of the top players though.
I tell you one thing, if I didn't have a wedding to pay for I would be at those qualifiers next year. I see one guy who I played in a tournament here, who had 180 in his first visit against me, average 64 yesterday! 66 and 67 to Gates and JNJ in the final of qualifier 2. I will be there the year after I hope.
(07-03-2019, 04:22 PM)codo180 Wrote: I tell you one thing, if I didn't have a wedding to pay for I would be at those qualifiers next year. I see one guy who I played in a tournament here, who had 180 in his first visit against me, average 64 yesterday! 66 and 67 to Gates and JNJ in the final of qualifier 2. I will be there the year after I hope.

In that qualifier Soldier had 4 matches where he averaged in the 80's and one match where he averaged 100.2.  Yes the final wasn't great, but the other matches weren't too bad.

I would say though that if you can get there it would be worth doing even just for the experience you would gain.
One match doesn't base the whole level though. Matt Campbell had a 108 average in one match in the 1st qualifier...
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
The thing is, these are short matches. Best of 7 is over in an instant. I know I can put up 70+ averages in that span. Overall average for yesterday was 71.4. I'm not saying I'm ready to go do damage in the matchplay, but the numbers in these qualifiers are really encouraging for me especially when I look at probably not being able to try out for another couple years. Its just nice to have something to reach for, I'm thinking beyond just the local leagues.

Oh my god. JNJ's opponent in the first game this afternoon scored 3, 2, 26, 7 & 45 to start the match. 3 single digits in 4 visits. 24 average after the first leg
(07-03-2019, 06:11 PM)codo180 Wrote: The thing is, these are short matches. Best of 7 is over in an instant. I know I can put up 70+ averages in that span. Overall average for yesterday was 71.4. I'm not saying I'm ready to go do damage in the matchplay, but the numbers in these qualifiers are really encouraging for me especially when I look at probably not being able to try out for another couple years. Its just nice to have something to reach for, I'm thinking beyond just the local leagues.

Oh my god. JNJ's opponent in the first game this afternoon scored 3, 2, 26, 7 & 45 to start the match. 3 single digits in 4 visits. 24 average after the first leg

Then again Daniel Baggish just threw a 101.9 avg for the match against Chris Lim. But I would still encourage anyone to play, just because it's great experience!
Levonster, Out
(07-03-2019, 06:11 PM)codo180 Wrote: The thing is, these are short matches. Best of 7 is over in an instant. I know I can put up 70+ averages in that span. Overall average for yesterday was 71.4. I'm not saying I'm ready to go do damage in the matchplay, but the numbers in these qualifiers are really encouraging for me especially when I look at probably not being able to try out for another couple years. Its just nice to have something to reach for, I'm thinking beyond just the local leagues.

I'd say it's definitely worth going, even if you turned up, averaged 40 and got flogged you've gained experience.
The remaining qualifiers were:

Q3 - Daniel Baggish
Q4 - Elliot Milk

Via the OOM:
Shawn Brenneman
Darin Young
Jim Long
Gary Mawson

The draws have been made for both the US Darts Masters and the North American Championship and they are (may as well use this thread for the World Series discussion as well lol)

2019 Dafabet US Darts Masters
Draw Bracket

(1) Michael van Gerwen v Darin Young
Michael Smith v Jim Long
(4) Gary Anderson v Elliot Milk
Gerwyn Price v Gary Mawson
(2) Rob Cross v Leonard Gates
Nathan Aspinall v Shawn Brenneman
(3) Daryl Gurney v Daniel Baggish
Peter Wright v Jeff Smith

2019 Dafabet North American Championship
Draw Bracket

Daniel Baggish v Elliot Milk
Leonard Gates v Shawn Brenneman
Darin Young v Jim Long
Gary Mawson v Jeff Smith

Schedule of Play
Dafabet US Darts Masters First Round
Thursday July 4 (1200 local time)

Gerwyn Price v Gary Mawson
Nathan Aspinall v Shawn Brenneman
Daryl Gurney v Daniel Baggish
Michael Smith v Jim Long
Rob Cross v Leonard Gates
Gary Anderson v Elliot Milk
Peter Wright v Jeff Smith
Michael van Gerwen v Darin Young
All games best of 11 legs

2019 Dafabet North American Championship
Thursday July 4 (1800 local time)
Quarter-Finals

Daniel Baggish v Elliot Milk
Leonard Gates v Shawn Brenneman
Darin Young v Jim Long
Gary Mawson v Jeff Smith
Semi-Finals
Baggish/Milk v Gates/Brenneman
Young/Long v Mawson/Smith
Final
v
All games best of 11 legs

2019 Dafabet US Darts Masters
Friday July 5 (1200 local time)

Quarter-Finals
Semi-Finals
Final
All games best of 15 legs

The winner of the North American Championship will receive a $10,000 top prize alongside a place in the 2019/2020 William Hill World Darts Championship.

The Dafabet US Darts Masters will enjoy worldwide TV coverage, including through DAZN in the USA, Canada and Brazil as well as ITV4 in the UK.

The Dafabet North American Championship will be available for UK viewers through PDCTV-HD at video.pdc.tv and through the OfficialPDC Facebook page, as well as through other worldwide broadcast partners.

The ITV4 coverage tonight and tomorrow starts at 7.45pm until 1am, so for a change they are showing it live.
How To Watch: US Masters and North American Championship

THURSDAY will see the 2019 Dafabet US Darts Masters get underway, while the North American Darts Championship will also take place - here are the ways you can watch.

US Darts Masters (July 4, starts 1200 local time, 2000 BST)
UK: ITV4 from 1945 BST
USA, Canada, Brazil: DAZN
PDCTV-HD Worldwide Subscribers: video.pdc.tv
The US Darts Masters will also be shown through the PDC's broadcast partners across the world.

North American Darts Championship (July 4, starts 1800 local time, 0200 BST)
Worldwide: Facebook Live
PDCTV-HD UK & Worldwide Subscribers: video.pdc.tv
Anybody happen to have a DAZN account I might could login to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Krystian

Full-Time University Student, Part-Time Dart Player
Playing darts since December 2017

Currently Used Darts: Modified LE MvGs 19g, Paul Lim Gen 1 22g
Board: Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Setup: Unicorn Dartmate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019/20 PDC World Championship news/qualifiers mc1958 39 2,015 11-26-2019, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Mack
  2019 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals mc1958 66 3,054 11-25-2019, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Grahamwffc
  2019 Unibet European Championship mc1958 74 3,475 11-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Last Post: SamCarter501
  2019 Players Championship mc1958 654 23,512 10-16-2019, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  PDC Supports CDC North American Circuit mc1958 40 1,460 09-16-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  2019 Austrian Darts Championship mc1958 56 1,822 09-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  2019 NZ Darts Masters italNZ 16 744 08-23-2019, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Phenohyte
  2019 Melbourne Darts Masters mc1958 35 1,548 08-20-2019, 12:58 AM