My grandads old darts (Unicorn 325 f Torpedo)
Hi all, 

Been a while since I’ve posted here, sort of fell out of love with darts and just stopped playing, probably coincides with Chizzy dropping off but likewise just picking it back up again. 

Anyway, my grandad passed away just over a year ago, and we found his old darts, the case, darts etc are all intact so I thought someone here may be interested in seeing them. 

I’m guessing they’re from the 60s/70s, judging by the players mentioned in the leaflet provided, any further info would be great! 
Cheers.
Can anyone tell me how to attach images? ?
(06-26-2019, 05:49 PM)MichaelLFC96 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Have a look here. More than one way:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33726
They're listed in the 1959 Unicorn Book of Darts:

[Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ] (page 36) 

and the 1970 edition:

[Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ] (page 6).  

22 grams, the "F" indicates they originally came with feathered flights.

Looking forward to seeing them when you get the attachments sorted, Michael.
This image is from the unicorn catalog:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Hi all thanks for the responses!

I’m going to attach images later this evening when I get on a pc, they still have the original feather and are in great condition (guessing they need a decent scrub!)

He’s engraved his name into the case badly with what must’ve been a knife so I’ll have to cover the second name up but apart from that they’re in surprisingly good condition!
Here they are everyone, as I couldn't upload via mobile it just completely left my head and wasn't a priority whenever I was on a PC!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's another

And another of the leaflet

Those are beauties! Thanks for posting them!
Nice looking chunky brass darts those ;-) thx for sharing.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current preferred weight 19 to 23 grams, with 21 gram, being my current favourate.

Favourate current darts set up :- 21 grams 46 to 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts, standard flights.