old bristows
My old man has this old set of gold bristles that bristow gave to him when he was younger, just wondering how rare and how much price range?
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Allegedly only 50 sets were made, and we seem to have seen most of them posted on this forum. Not got a clue how much they would be worth other than I think the first person who posted them on here was trying to sell them for £1500 or thereabouts - about 3 times too much in my opinion.

If you want to sell them then either ebay or one of the facebook swap groups would be your best bet as you need to have made 50 posts in order to use the buy and sell section on here.
Nice set. You should feel lucky to have such a gem in your collection (or your father's collection, I guess). Hang on to them. Doesn't matter how much you can get for them, better to have the darts!
Gold “Cocked Hand “ Bristows , can’t see anyone wanting them LOL
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Excellent set

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Bristows The G 8 1,094 04-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Noj
  22g PowerPoint Eric Bristows McInnis180 10 3,894 03-15-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: kamikersie