Gold Darts
^^^^ Agree, right down to the ring count.
(06-17-2019, 02:16 PM)Carpy Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterCheers m8
They are 100% the designa dart 95% tungsten ones that were on darts corner

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
(06-18-2019, 02:36 PM)Noj Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hi m8 don't darts corner do these any more as a m8 of mine likes them and wanted to buy a new set of them Cheers
I couldn't find them anywhere so wasn't sure about make they look so much like the old gold B&W darts
(06-18-2019, 03:21 PM)ken232 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Darts Corner may re-release them soon as Version 2's with new stems and packaging, as they have with a few other of their Designa ranges.
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
My guess would be a Kevin Painter B&W
Definitely the designa 95% gold that were on clearance for £15 last year buddy. I’ve got a set knocking about somewhere
(06-18-2019, 06:15 PM)Calvinize Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThanks everyone for your help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unknown gold Lowe style darts Sander Overmars 5 502 11-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Sander Overmars